Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playoffs .. who you got?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: Playoffs .. who you got?

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Chiefs and Chargers
    Rams and Saints

Chiefs vs Rams , Rams win SB.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Thanks for another useless post that contributes nothing to the discussion. If you don’t care about the playoffs, why even click on the thread? No one forces you to post on each and every thread expressing how you only (and barely at that) watch the Steelers, have no interest or knowledge of the broader NFL (yet seem comfortable talking with definitive authority about how the NFL works), and generally creating a frustrating and toxic culture in each discussion thread (see what I did there?)

You may be angry, grumpy, and whatever, but some of us enjoy watching non-Steelers NFL games and follow the playoffs with interest and a low level of enthusiasm. Why the need to consistently piss all over that?
    Here is a tissue, triggered liberal.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Here is a tissue, triggered liberal.
    Speaking of shitty human beings.

Speaking of shitty human beings.
    Still crying. Typical liberal.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Still crying. Typical liberal.
    Not crying at all. I mean I was getting a little misty as I stared longly at a poster of Nancy Pelosi, but who doesnt? I mean look at that saucy minx...but back to you...

I just wanted to restate my belief that your an idiot who knows nothing about football, contributes nothing positive in your interactions on this board, and are generally useless as you present yourself in your online persona.

None of that would bother me if you didn't back all that up with an unwavering belief that you are both morally superior and correct about everything.

If others want to talk about the playoffs and you don't, why wander in to the thread and take a crap in the middle of the living room like an untrained animal?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Ok guys. Nix with all the personal insults in this thread and all the others. It is being noted. We thought that adults could let it go but apparently that's giving too much credit.

Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. It's been a frustrating season and it doesn't appear to be ending just because our games are over. Take a break.

We really don't want to give out "forced vacations".

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Did anyone one just see the ref give the Pat RB Michel a high 5 on the sideline after the td? I couldn't believe my eyes!

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Thanks for another useless post that contributes nothing to the discussion. If you don’t care about the playoffs, why even click on the thread? No one forces you to post on each and every thread expressing how you only (and barely at that) watch the Steelers, have no interest or knowledge of the broader NFL (yet seem comfortable talking with definitive authority about how the NFL works), and generally creating a frustrating and toxic culture in each discussion thread (see what I did there?)

You may be angry, grumpy, and whatever, but some of us enjoy watching non-Steelers NFL games and follow the playoffs with interest and a low level of enthusiasm. Why the need to consistently piss all over that?
    Why don’t you simply ignore his posts and not respond?

Seems like you want to impose your own standards. Negative posts create a toxic culture?
    Yeah, when taken to the extreme.
    Sometimes negative statements provide balance to the black and gold blinders that appear here at times.

I think exaggerated personal responses and criticism contribute more to the toxicity that sometimes develops.

I’m kind of surprised I’m even posting this because usually I ignore it, but this is the second thread where there’s a verbal fistfight going on.

Childish and a sign of the times.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Did anyone one just see the ref give the Pat RB Michel a high 5 on the sideline after the td? I couldn't believe my eyes!
    Not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Why don’t you simply ignore his posts and not respond?

Seems like you want to impose your own standards. Negative posts create a toxic culture?
    Yeah, when taken to the extreme.
    Sometimes negative statements provide balance to the black and gold blinders that appear here at times.

I think exaggerated personal responses and criticism contribute more to the toxicity that sometimes develops.

I’m kind of surprised I’m even posting this because usually I ignore it, but this is the second thread where there’s a verbal fistfight going on.

Childish and a sign of the times.

You are, of course, right and I should do just as you have said. Often, and I could be wrong, the posts read like what a bully would post. And I can't abide a bully.

I know that I can often be loud, opinionate, abrasive, and condescending. But I try my best to read and respect others opinions and interests, even when I may not agree. I fully acknoweledge that I do not always do a good job of keeping that principle in mind when I post.

When I see people that choose to seemingly go out of their way to belittle people for something they enjoy, it makes me angry.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

If the Eagles lose later today I've only missed two picks in the first week.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Eagles saints will be interesting. Eagles aren't the same team they were in week 11

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    That's shocking considering the refs NEVER help the Patriots (lol)

Not crying at all. I mean I was getting a little misty as I stared longly at a poster of Nancy Pelosi, but who doesnt? I mean look at that saucy minx...but back to you...

I just wanted to restate my belief that your an idiot who knows nothing about football, contributes nothing positive in your interactions on this board, and are generally useless as you present yourself in your online persona.

None of that would bother me if you didn't back all that up with an unwavering belief that you are both morally superior and correct about everything.

If others want to talk about the playoffs and you don't, why wander in to the thread and take a crap in the middle of the living room like an untrained animal?
    And the tantrum continues. If you don't like my posts then place me on ignore. It's simple. Or you can continue to act like a typical liberal and cry about them as you have done over a year+.

that your an idiot who knows nothing
    When you insult a person's intelligence you should probably make sure you spell simple words correctly : )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Ok guys. Nix with all the personal insults in this thread and all the others. It is being noted. We thought that adults could let it go but apparently that's giving too much credit.

Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. It's been a frustrating season and it doesn't appear to be ending just because our games are over. Take a break.

We really don't want to give out "forced vacations".
    I didn't insult him. Although I should because he has been hurling them for quite some time.

Unless liberal is an insult.

- - - Updated - - -

You are, of course, right and I should do just as you have said. Often, and I could be wrong, the posts read like what a bully would post. And I can't abide a bully.

When I see people that choose to seemingly go out of their way to belittle people for something they enjoy, it makes me angry.

Where in my post did I bully anyone or belittle them?

You do realize you're projecting, right?
    Hater = Realist

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Baltimore Ravens are 2018 AFCN Champions!

There. Now you all REALLY have something to argue about!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler