Thread: Ravens to put playoff tickets on sale Wednesday morning

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Ravens to put playoff tickets on sale Wednesday morning

If our holiday wishes come true…

The Baltimore Ravens will host a Wild Card playoff game at M&T Bank Stadium on either Saturday, Jan. 5 or Sunday, Jan. 6.

Tickets for this potential game will be available for public sale beginning this Wednesday, Dec. 26, at 11 a.m.

http://wnst.net/baltimore-ravens/rav...esday-morning/

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Re: Ravens to put playoff tickets on sale Wednesday morning

I'll be watching from home...if they win the AFCN title. And at this point, it's still an "if".

2017 and 2018 ended in disappointment in Week 17. Granted, things are different, but I'm not overly confident. I think Cleveland will pull out all the stops to get a W. Probably more than the Ravens will, as they will be playing loose with everything to gain and nothing to lose.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

No surprise. Logistically they have to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    No surprise. Logistically they have to do it.
    Are the Steelers doing it? Logistically, wouldn't every team that hasn't been eliminated have to do it?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Are the Steelers doing it? Logistically, wouldn't every team that hasn't been eliminated have to do it?
    any team that has a chance to host a playoff game should be doing it very soon...in the past they would have to do it this early due to the hard tickets and having to mail/fed ex them. The Steelers have in the past. Now in the digital age, teams can wait a bit longer because of the digital tickets and notification via email/online.

It’s not really something to get all riled up about. It’s common practice.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I think the Ravens can get the #2 seed if they win and the Texans and Pats lose. The Browns are not going to beat the Ravens this weekend.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

PLAYOFFS??? DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS YOU KIDDING ME? PLAYOFFS?? THEY JUST HOPE THEY CAN WIN A GAME

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I think the Ravens can get the #2 seed if they win and the Texans and Pats lose. The Browns are not going to beat the Ravens this weekend.
    not gonna happen, i mean the jets need to beat the patriots***** lol. Possible that jacksonville can pull the upset though. as much of a dumpster fire as they are, they're still talented

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    PLAYOFFS??? DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS YOU KIDDING ME? PLAYOFFS?? THEY JUST HOPE THEY CAN WIN A GAME

- - - Updated - - -

not gonna happen, i mean the jets need to beat the patriots***** lol. Possible that jacksonville can pull the upset though. as much of a dumpster fire as they are, they're still talented
    I know, but it is possible. It's possible the Browns beat the Ravens, but that isn't happening either

I think all that stuff could happen...stranger things have happened.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

I think all that stuff could happen...stranger things have happened.
    yeah, we beat the Patriots this year with a good defensive gameplan.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Can’t see the Ravens blowing this gift that the Steelers dropped in their laps.

Only hope is if the Browns can really induce Jackson to self destruct.

Ravens defense won’t blow it.

Ravens to put playoff tickets on sale Wednesday morning

Teams should be scared of Baker Mayfield. He’s balling out right now...

Personnel-wise, the Browns are a better team.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

If the Browns can pull it off they might be the real deal. The only way I can see the Browns winning this is if they get up by 2 scores. Against that Ravens D its a tough task..

Though their offense has been suddenly good and may be for a while, it's being led by a rookie QB and rookie RB

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

If the Browns can pull it off they might be the real deal. The only way I can see the Browns winning this is if they get up by 2 scores. Against that Ravens D its a tough task..
    Or............ Lamar Jackson is due for some rookie interceptions........

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Or............ Lamar Jackson is due for some rookie interceptions........
    True. But they got the handcuffs on him. I don't see him throwing a lot of picks unless they get down early. If the Browns can score first though and put the pressure on the Ravens' offense, they have a good chance. The Ravens' biggest weakness IMO is they're definitely not a team built to come from behind. IDK though, predicting a low scoring game that the Ravens pull through in the end. I'd be more optimistic if the game were being played at Cleveland. But hey anything can happen, both teams are 4-1 in the last 5

Teams should be scared of Baker Mayfield. He’s balling out right now...

Personnel-wise, the Browns are a better team.
    THIS. The Browns aren't the AFCN Dumpster-fire we've grown to laugh at. They're a legitimate threat every week right now. If they carry that into next year, next season is going to be real fun.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

True. But they got the handcuffs on him. I don't see him throwing a lot of picks unless they get down early. If the Browns can score first though and put the pressure on the Ravens' offense, they have a good chance. The Ravens' biggest weakness IMO is they're definitely not a team built to come from behind. IDK though, predicting a low scoring game that the Ravens pull through in the end. I'd be more optimistic if the game were being played at Cleveland. But hey anything can happen, both teams are 4-1 in the last 5
    I agree with you in principle. The Ravens are built to build a lead and maintain it with ball control (time of possession) and a stingy, opportunistic defense. But stats show that Jackson, as limited as he has been throwing the ball, isn't quite as shaky as some make him out to be:

Surprise! Lamar Jackson has the #2 passer rating (121) when trailing, trailing only Patrick Mahomes.

Jackson is 36/53, 8.8 YPA, 4:0 TD:INT when trailing

Top 3 QBs when trailing:
    1. Mahomes: 130 rtg (10.2 YPA)
    2. Jackson: 120.5 rtg (8.8 YPA)
    3. Rivers: 115 rtg (8.8 YPA)
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/ravensw...-trailing/amp/

Most of that, IMO, is due to his ability to avoid the pass rush and allowing receivers to get open. I don't think Jackson is, or will be, a pure pocket passer with sterling accuracy. But he is improving every game. That 68-yard chuck to Andrews over two LB's was a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I agree with you in principle. The Ravens are built to build a lead and maintain it with ball control (time of possession) and a stingy, opportunistic defense. But stats show that Jackson, as limited as he has been throwing the ball, isn't quite as shaky as some make him out to be:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ravensw...-trailing/amp/

Most of that, IMO, is due to his ability to avoid the pass rush and allowing receivers to get open. I don't think Jackson is, or will be, a pure pocket passer with sterling accuracy. But he is improving every game. That 68-yard chuck to Andrews over two LB's was a beauty.

Good luck to you Crow, The Ravens will win tomorrow and they deserve it! The Ravens climbed out of their shit pen, the Steelers enjoy the smell.

Senior Member Array title="Boh will become famous soon enough"> Boh's Avatar

Good luck this off season steelers. I would have never predicted this outcome at the Bye week. I love AFCN football.

Best steeler board on the net btw. always has been.
    https://i.imgur.com/GCEAsxD.png

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boh View Post
    Good luck this off season steelers. I would have never predicted this outcome at the Bye week. I love AFCN football.

Best steeler board on the net btw. always has been.
    Wait, There are OTHER Steelers forums?

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Steelers started selling theirs December 21st, so yeah...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

REFUNDS!!!!!