Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: WEEK 16: Steelers @ Saints

Senior Member Array title="faninyork is on a distinguished road">

Re: WEEK 16: Steelers @ Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    this team always find a way to break my heart they will not make the playoffs
    This. I was done being emotional for them when they blew it in Oakland. Then they sucked me back in and had me yelling until the end in this one, only to be let down AGAIN. I’d have rather had a blowout. Would have saved my blood pressure.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Do they lose to the bengals next week?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Would it shock anyone if they did? It was my initial prediction after the Raiders game...lol.

Would it be shocking if they lost to the Bengals at the same time the Browns defeated the Ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

If the Steelers win vs the Bungles and the Rats win vs the Stains, the Steelers would be 4-1-1 in the division and miss the playoffs. Sad.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Really the benefit to beating the Bengals is keeping playoff hopes alive. 9-6-1 puts us drafting in the 19-23 range. At 8-7-1 we would draft in the 16-19 range. I do not see what the advantage of losing is. Those possible 3-7 draft spots won't put us into the best position player range anyway.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

With nothing to gain or lose, Bengals gonna be head hunting big time. Looking to play the spoiler role!! No where else those idiots would want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Still got the mark of the Cheaters**, too.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Why in the world, when Ben, JuJu, and AB were firing on all cylinders, were we running the ball on that play????????????

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

As I've always said, when all you have is a16 game season, ALL games are a MUST WIN !! This team is just CONSTANTLY INCONSISTENT and UNPREPARED. Tying the Browns to open. Losing to Charger's after having a 16 pt. lead is purely pathetic. Dropping the Bronco's game , and then losing to the lowly 2 win Raider's in our house was disgusting and inexcusable....still to this day. Those 4 games sure would have made a BIG difference going in to last week wouldn't it have ? After those 3 losses I mentioned that I could see the Raven's, who is playing ole' time STEELER FOOTBALL, their defense is smashing teams and their offense is scoring sufficient points to win, would eventually knock us out of 1st place and send us to the hunt. Well, here it is. We're done for this year. At least we are still ahead of the browns and bungholes, so it's not as bad as it could've been. Oh yeah, we may beat the bungholes, and there's a slight chance the brown's may beat the ratbirds (kidding)......but really who cares. With the inconsistent way this team plays, could you actually see this team winning playoff competition ? Do you really trust the Bos kicking winning points ? Do you really see this defense slamming the door on any good team romping all the way down the field to get in a winning FG range ? LOL I didn't think so. Hey, JuJu.....chill and relax, the loss wasn't on your shoulder. You did great this year.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Still got the mark of the Cheaters**, too.

Disgusting!

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar