Thread: JuJu Smith-Schuster wants it all

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

JuJu Smith-Schuster wants it all

Another long article on JuJu building his brand - excerpt and link below.

To max out monetizing it obviously would help if he made it to a Super Bowl. But AB managed to do well on endorsements without getting there and without as engaging a personality

As much as he has thrived on the field and charmed his team, Smith-Schuster also has succeeded as a savvy cultivator of his "brand." ...

He has become the kind of person friends text you about to say, "I think he's my favorite player in the NFL!" ...

He can break down the demographic makeup of his followers by age, region and gender. ("Twenty-five percent women, that's pretty high!") He can explain the subtle nuance of proper tone on various social media platforms. And he refuses endorsement deals with products he doesn't use. This is very important to him.

"I want everything that's organic, everything that's naturally me," he says. "So 'Call of Duty.' Video games. I love video games. Pizza. So we did Pizza Hut."

I interrupt. Pizza Hut is organically you?

"That's organic JuJu. I'm not going to do Subway when I don't like Subway. I won't promote something that I don't want."...

Whatever the case, Smith-Schuster's marketing instincts and very online lifestyle culminated in the most sui generis brand-enhancing social media moment of 2018 when, in March, he played Fortnite on Twitch along with the world's most popular gamer, Tyler "Ninja" Blevins, and the rappers Drake and Travis Scott.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...orlds-nfl-2018

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster wants it all

When Smith-Schuster walks in, wearing a black tee and black joggers and black Yeezy Boost 350s, he asks for a Shirley Temple, "extra cherry."

This kid.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

"That's organic JuJu. I'm not going to do Subway when I don't like Subway. I won't promote something that I don't want."...
    Ok, he's a Steeler. But he just gained some props in my book! Subway!

My daughter worked at Subway for a few years. I'd pick her up from work and my truck would stink like Subway for a day. Disgusting!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Juju all day

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Diva

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk