Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL week 15

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Around the NFL week 15

What I know for sure a home team beating a tired road team in a shirt week really doesn't say anything about either team. Thursday night football can just go away whenever

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Re: Around the NFL week 15

Chargers down to third third string aRB and feeding him successfully. #gameplan #crearive playcalling

Merry Christmas

Indesputable? Is on think so. Didn't see anything on that catch that could clearly override that call. Refs, nfl loves the KC story.

Merry Christmas

Clearly not a "real" penLty for hitting qb in head and he gets away with downing. NFL loves mahommes. I guess he's the next Brady. NE better get ready to not get the calls

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

The Steelers have no chance at the #1 seed. Ergo, I want KC to win out... to keep the Taperiots from getting home field advantage.

Likewise... Go, Texans!!!

Mahommes gets away with some shit wether it be luck,skill or refs. I just don't see that crap lasting against really good defenses for long

Merry Christmas

Can an illegal motion on offense offset an offsides on defense? Seriously, never heard of such shit penalty

Merry Christmas

This ref crew is total KC bullshit

Merry Christmas

No refs call offensive holding on run plays. Hands outside the shoulder pads turning the player. Nah play on.

Merry Christmas

Are you freaking kidding me. The defensive back pushed him down and no call. Wtf

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

That was not PI.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Going for two?

Noooooooooo, my fantasy team needs OT!

Damn it

Chief realized refs we're against them. Booyah

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

SD got some bullshit calls again, 2 gifted wins

The NFL is becoming unwatchable because of officiating.

They called so many ticky-tacky defensive penalties on both teams on 3rd and longs. No wonder no team has a dominant defense anymore, the NFL has made it impossible.

I love Rivers post game.

Merry Christmas

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers win the games they are supposed to, at worst their sitting pretty in the 2 seed...at the very worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    SD got some bullshit calls again, 2 gifted wins
    LA got some bullshit calls again, 3 gifted wins and maybe more I don't watch them.

Fixed it for ya.

I did not watch the game at all, but this does not shock me. The cowboys are another team that has been getting beneficial officiating. Thanksgiving game was the only one I watched but wow the NFL is doing their level best to help both these teams.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Steelers win the games they are supposed to, at worst their sitting pretty in the 2 seed...at the very worst...
    Likewise, if the Chiefs had won this game (which they were supposed to), they’d have basically locked up the #1 seed.

Even Troy Aikman was commenting last night on how bad the 3rd and long phantom holding calls are that keep drives alive.

The writing is on the wall, the NFL wants scoring, scoring, scoring.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    LA got some bullshit calls again, 3 gifted wins and maybe more I don't watch them.

Fixed it for ya.

I did not watch the game at all, but this does not shock me. The cowboys are another team that has been getting beneficial officiating. Thanksgiving game was the only one I watched but wow the NFL is doing their level best to help both these teams.
    It’s not like the Steelers didn’t get 4-5 calls go their way last week and they still managed to lose...lol

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Another great night for the refs - will be interesting to see if it will be phantom offensive holding, sketchy PI, or roughing the passer calls that swing games in the playoffs

Stunning Chargers Win at the Buzzer Saves Officials in Choppy Thursday Night Thriller

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/12/14/ch...night-football

Win keeps the Chargers motivated against the Ravens next week (not that it is going to matter after the Steelers lose to the Pats and Saints)

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Likewise, if the Chiefs had won this game (which they were supposed to), they’d have basically locked up the #1 seed.
    Maybe...but maybe the Steelers beat the Chiefs!! Lol

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Kendall Fuller was scheduled to undergo surgery on his wrist Friday morning, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The news was first reported by NFL Network.

It was not immediately clear how long Fuller would be out, but any absence would deprive the Chiefs of their top cornerback.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-wrist-surgery

Struggle at home against Ravens, blow 2 TD 4th quarter lead to Chargers, now injury to best CB on mediocre defense.

Chiefs rounding into form for another playoff run under Andy Reid.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It’s not like the Steelers didn’t get 4-5 calls go their way last week and they still managed to lose...lol
    So those 4-5 calls are the same as the 9 that the Chargers got and 3 that directly lead to 17 points being scored. Did the refs make an excuse that our long snapper has moved the ball his whole career so they aren't going to start calling it now? Did they miss a blatant false start that everyone watching the game saw yet they somehow missed it and yet later before the game was over say they blew the call but wasn't anything they could do about it? How bout the block in the back on a return that sprung the return guy for a TD? What were the 4-5 calls that the Steelers got that equal those blatant calls?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Yep it was the refs that made Keith Butler put LBs who can't cover on the opponent's no. 1 WR, the refs made Ben throw the ugly INT and other ugly passes, refs made the defense completely incapable of stopping anyone, refs fault that Tomlin and most of his assistants aren't good coaches. Maybe had they finished off a team for once we wouldn't be talking about the refs

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Yep it was the refs that made Keith Butler put LBs who can't cover on the opponent's no. 1 WR, the refs made Ben throw the ugly INT and other ugly passes, refs made the defense completely incapable of stopping anyone, refs fault that Tomlin and most of his assistants aren't good coaches. Maybe had they finished off a team for once we wouldn't be talking about the refs
    Nowhere did I say it was the refs who caused us to lose games. What I said is they gifted the chargers 17 points on blatantly missed calls. I also pointed out that it was not just our game it was the cowboys vs redskins game where the cowboys got all the calls.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Nowhere did I say it was the refs who caused us to lose games. What I said is they gifted the chargers 17 points on blatantly missed calls. I also pointed out that it was not just our game it was the cowboys vs redskins game where the cowboys got all the calls.
    Saying it was a "gifted win" isn't at least strongly implying that?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Fixed it for ya.

NFL doing whatever it can to give NE the #1 seed