Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Around the NFL week 15

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: Around the NFL week 15

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    They just said the Raiders don't have a home for next season yet. I thought the move to Vegas was a done deal.
    Stadium not built until 2020

http://www.espn.com/blog/oakland-rai...e-freaking-out

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Are you saying you would rather have Marvin Lewis over Mike Tomlin? Because that's what your post seems to indicate.

"Bengals about to beat the Raiders, wow even Marvin Lewis with a backup QB can find a way to get it done"
    Hate Marvin loser Lewis, just proof of how aweful Steelers coaching can be at times

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

St. Nick is back...lol.

Eagles lead Rams 23-13. Gurley out with a knee injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Gurley back in the game.

Wow...30-13 Eagles over Rams...

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Eagles go up 30-13 on Rams in LA late in 3rd quarter and Rams fail on fake punt

Rams should still get the #2 seed but good luck winning in New Orleans (or for that matter beating the Bears) in January

Texans go to Philly next week - if Texans lose there and Pats back in to #2 AFC seed that will be typical bullshit

Talib with a big interception. Rams need to capitalize here.

Still a chance that the Bears can get the 2-seed.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Better watch yourself about calling out "God," Leroy...

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Gurley back in the game.
    The injury is serious enough that McVay said after the game, "We will get that thing checked out." So, they're not out of the woods entirely yet.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...tay-in-bounds/

But long term break the bank contracts for running backs are the wave of the future since the market price for RBs has been artificially depressed across the league by those who incorrectly assume RBs have a shorter peak career span than other positions and that you cannot hope to get close to replacing the production of a top back for a lower price while spending the $$$ saved on other roster spots

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Rams luck out with drawing the Cards and the 49ers, they should still finish 13-3. But after that, I have doubts about them making it to the Super Bowl. I can see them winning a potential rematch against the Bears at home, but I have my doubts about them going into New Orleans and winning in a potential rematch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Better watch yourself about calling out "God," Leroy...

I mean there is other aspects to a team other than QB such as defense, running game, coaching, all of which the Bears have a significantly bigger edge on the Packers

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I recall watching one game yesterday where 17 points was enough to win - but in that game the losing QB was some journeyman who, unlike Mitch Trubisky, you usually expect to beat if you get to 17

Rodgers has often been bad this year but if a team can never win if it only scores 17 points that might indicate there are problems at positions other than QB

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Anybody else growing tired of the group pose.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Anybody else growing tired of the group pose.
    yes, and this Monday night game has put me to sleep!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I thought New Orleans would be ripping Carolina to pieces right now, but it's been a snooze fest

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I thought New Orleans would be ripping Carolina to pieces right now, but it's been a snooze fest
    The Saints aren’t that good. If they wind up winning, Pittsburgh will beat them Sunday.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

The Saints aren’t that good. If they wind up winning, Pittsburgh will beat them Sunday.
    Well they're not that great away from home. It's playing them in the dome that I'm afraid of.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

New Orleans need to make sure they get the no. 1 seed

They are better than the Raiders and Broncos along with being a much better team on a fast track with no weather conditions to mess them up

I had this as the most likely loss when the schedule was set

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Well they're not that great away from home. It's playing them in the dome that I'm afraid of.
    I’m not afraid of them at home either. They barely have an O-Line...since Week 10, Brees has been ordinary...only has 3600 yards or something like that passing. Thomas is the only good receiver they have and he’s not a deep threat and then Kamara and Ingram. After that, there’s not much on offense. Sure they are better at home, but as of late...they haven’t been great.

Payton has been making VERY questionable coaching calls. Guy has Kamara and Ingram and decides to run a jet sweep? At that stage, he’s just trying to be the smartest coach out there. Running on 4th & 1 with a crappy FB? He’s just out coaching himself.

Their defense...just not good.