Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answer me this...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Answer me this...

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    This is one of the weakest Patriots teams the Steelers have faced in years and they've, the Pats, have lost 4 road games. Further, Gronk is no longer Gronk, while Edleman looked better against Miami he still dropped a couple of passes. Further still, Brady's age is finally showing, or he's hiding an injury. Hard to tell which, but something isn't right.
    I agree, and until we are eliminated the glass is going to be half full. The Saints are the second lowest scoring team the last few weeks as well so anything is possible. Its not the scenario we wanted as fans,but atleast at this point we don't have to worry about getting help from other teams to get in playoffs. That could change by Sunday night obviously. The Chargers should beat the Ravens so basically we need one upset over Pats or Saints to have a good shot to win division. We have been getting a lot more pressure up the middle this year which hopefully keeps up against Marsha on Sunday. The way this year has been going its only fitting Steelers beat the Cheats.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    I agree, and until we are eliminated the glass is going to be half full. The Saints are the second lowest scoring team the last few weeks as well so anything is possible. Its not the scenario we wanted as fans,but atleast at this point we don't have to worry about getting help from other teams to get in playoffs. That could change by Sunday night obviously. The Chargers should beat the Ravens so basically we need one upset over Pats or Saints to have a good shot to win division. We have been getting a lot more pressure up the middle this year which hopefully keeps up against Marsha on Sunday. The way this year has been going its only fitting Steelers beat the Cheats.
    THIS!!!

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Looking good to me:

BTW, I wouldn't call beating the Patriots an upset.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

To address the original question in this thread....Brian Allen is the guy that is built to handle the size of Gronk. He never sees the field even though nobody can cover, but he seems to be the guy on the roster that is best equipped to deal with Gronk.

I want to see coaches ready to take chances and bet on unexpected players in situations rather than watching the boat take on water and slowly sink. To not even try something different and radical is what really pisses me off.

Let's hope they make some changes and come up with a game plan that can slow them down. We'll see soon enough.