Thread: Alphabet Soup Is Exciting

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Alphabet Soup Is Exciting

https://steelersdepot.com/2018/12/fi...inst-chargers/

All that in only a handful of snaps after sitting around for two months? I think that it may be time to fire up the hype train on this kid. I suspect that he is a "Zero" in space right now and can only play a limited rotational role at OLB currently...but what if he comes in and provides some spark?

For an UDFA, he is already playing with house money.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Alphabet Soup Is Exciting

fun fact ... 90 degree day sun beating down practice in full pads and at practice end walking up the steps I yelled out hey Toledo and he stops on the steps and cheeses ...

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    fun fact ... 90 degree day sun beating down practice in full pads and at practice end walking up the steps I yelled out hey Toledo and he stops on the steps and cheeses ...

Cool story, thanks for sharing. I think he is my new "underdog" Steeler to root for. Hargrave is no longer underdog in any comparison!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I was surprised he was already getting action vs SD, the staff must be high on him. He's extremely quick and has a motor

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    https://steelersdepot.com/2018/12/fi...inst-chargers/

All that in only a handful of snaps after sitting around for two months? I think that it may be time to fire up the hype train on this kid. I suspect that he is a "Zero" in space right now and can only play a limited rotational role at OLB currently...but what if he comes in and provides some spark?

For an UDFA, he is already playing with house money.
    he can be our Carl Lawson his whole life and i would be giddy about that
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Ola Ola Ola!!!!
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Ola Ola Ola!!!!
    Hola Ola!