Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Week 13 vs Los Angeles Chargers

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Week 13 vs Los Angeles Chargers

The league says there were 11 blatantly wrong calls in the game Sunday night. 9 of them benefitted the Chargers...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    The league says there were 11 blatantly wrong calls in the game Sunday night. 9 of them benefitted the Chargers...lol.
    Were 3 of them at the end of the game when the long snapper moved the ball all 3 times yet we got flagged for being offside?

Earlier in the year they fired a ref for this stuff, will they fire more from Sunday's game. This also brings to mind the other times we have played the chargers and the officials got calls wrong. Troy's Interception for a TD to end the game was wrongly called, and I remember a time clock issue and yet nothing ever came of that either. We won both despite the bad calls but why the issue with the chargers???

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Matter of fact the official who was fired missed an offsides call on the chargers in the browns game. In years past the officials missed a call against the chargers on a FG kick against the chiefs that sent them to the playoffs instead of us. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I am looking all over for this can you post a link?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    I am looking all over for this can you post a link?
    I saw it on Twitter somewhere. I’ll try to find the tweet. I actually think it was a film study...I don’t think the league came out and said it.