Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KC CHIEFS RUNNING BACK KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN IN HOTEL VIDEO

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

KC CHIEFS RUNNING BACK KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN IN HOTEL VIDEO

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_exjrtvg5/

Incident was in February of this year

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: KC CHIEFS RUNNING BACK KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN IN HOTEL VIDEO

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_exjrtvg5/

Incident was in February of this year
    In August, Hunt addressed reports of both the February incident and another in which he was accused of punching a man. The running back said he had "learned from it" and was focused on football.

Chiefs owner Clark Hunt also addressed the player's character at that time.

"Kareem is a young man, second year in the league, obviously had a very big year on the field last year," Clark Hunt said. "I'm sure he learned some lessons this offseason and hopefully won't be in those kind of situations in the future."

Clark Hunt said in August that he didn't expect the running back to be disciplined by the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ruary-incident

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Some thoughts:

The Chiefs have known about it for a long time. Why hasn’t anything happened?

Why is the video being released now? Why not in February or March? 10 months later?

Ezekiel Elliott was suspended for 6 games. Why not Hunt? Because the NFL only cares if it becomes public or just interested in punishing teams/owners they don’t like?

If it was so bad and “brutal”, where’s the KCPD with an arrest?

Now on field...kind of makes sense why Spencer Ware got so much playing time a couple weeks ago out of nowhere if the Chiefs thought this was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: KC CHIEFS RUNNING BACK KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN IN HOTEL VIDEO

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Some thoughts:

The Chiefs have known about it for a long time. Why hasn’t anything happened?

Why is the video being released now? Why not in February or March? 10 months later?

Ezekiel Elliott was suspended for 6 games. Why not Hunt? Because the NFL only cares if it becomes public or just interested in punishing teams/owners they don’t like?

If it was so bad and “brutal”, where’s the KCPD with an arrest?

Now on field...kind of makes sense why Spencer Ware got so much playing time a couple weeks ago out of nowhere if the Chiefs thought this was coming??

Definitely wasn’t brutalizing and definitely wasn’t a real kick. Still doesn’t make it right by any means but another example of the media trying to make things even worse with words than they are in reality.
    The story has been out there for some time - now Roger has to deal with another pesky video that surfaces after the league hoped a story went away

The video of Hunt, obtained and published by TMZ Sports, is related to a February 2018 altercation on an early Saturday morning at The Metropolitan at the 9, Hunt’s hotel apartment in downtown Cleveland. Police were called and a report was previously made, but video footage was not available until it was published by TMZ.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...l#navlink=Lead

What happens in Cleveland stays in Cleveland

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Disgusting. Dude should be suspended for a long time. NFL execs and Chiefs ownership are hypocrites that need penalized. Of course the best player for the Chiefs is a woman beater so I'm sure it was easy to look the other way when this came out about Hunt.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Disgusting. Dude should be suspended for a long time. NFL execs and Chiefs ownership are hypocrites that need penalized. Of course the best player for the Chiefs is a woman beater so I'm sure it was easy to look the other way when this came out about Hunt.
    Remember, he was the back up to Spencer Ware. I think theres a reason why Spencer Ware all of a sudden went from 1-2 carries a game and 1 reception to 8 carries and 3-4 receptions. I think the Chiefs knew this was coming down the pipeline and were getting ready for when it hit...no pun intended.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Another fine NFL citizen.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I bet the Redskins are burning up the phone lines trying to work a trade for him...

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

How tragic. Sometimes this behavior is due to drugs, sometimes upbringing, and sometimes it is due to genetics or defects imho.

Whatever the cause of his problems, I hope and pray he finds the right help to work through this.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I guess the NFL & NBA still lead the way in arrest rates?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I watched the video .... its bad , maybe not Ray Rice bad but its pretty bad and I would venture to say it would have been Ray Rice bad ( or maybe worse ) had there not been other people there trying to stop it .....

I get it why the Chiefs didn't suspend him , they took the Football above citizenship approach .. I do not agree with that ...

I do not get why the league stayed quiet on this all this time ... and now is acting like it is the first they heard of it ... ( its not the 1st they heard of this as they have people tapped into ever major police dept in the country )

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Sucks what he did but I'm screwed in my fantasy league now. He was my best back.

I watched the video and everyone appears drunk. He pushed the guy into the girl. He never hit her like Ray Rice did, even the kick at the end is a drunken lame kick.

All that said he got what he deserves. What a moron. Millions at stake ...

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Good on the Chiefs. Don't lay hands on a woman.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I just watched all the videos on TMZ. It appears she was under 21 and wouldn't leave when they asked her to, then started dropping the N word on Hunt and his friends.

Both sides clearly at fault. I think I'm going to start a business to teach these young millionaires how to stay away from this crap ...

What playoff team picks him up and hopes for the best??

How does Goodell still have a job? Violence is okay until a video shows?

Well we all know what team will be on Bell's radar now. Imagine him on the Chiefs next year?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

What a waste of talent

How does Goodell still have a job? Violence is okay until a video shows?
    The owners including Rooney like him $$$$$. The NFL Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Well we all know what team will be on Bell's radar now. Imagine him on the Chiefs next year?
    What’s the Chiefs cap situation look like? Too bad this couldn’t happen earlier in the season...Chiefs May have offered up a lot in a trade. Steelers should definitely take that “tag” to arbitration...

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    The owners including Rooney like him $$$$$. The NFL Mafia.
    There should be public outrage...and how is Zeke still employed? Lol.

What playoff team picks him up and hopes for the best??
    NFL will keep him inactive for the rest of the season to avoid that further PR nightmare

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...I was being more sarcastic.

He may be done for good.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Good thing Tyreek Hill has never hit anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Good thing Tyreek Hill has never hit anyone.
    Oh don’t worry about that. That happened before anyone cared about a chick being beat. A pregnant chick...wasn’t like she was a regular chick. Now people care...if the public knows about it...so everything should be good now.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Looks like the NFL learned absolutely nothing from the Ray Rice debacle. Fucking idiots

What’s the Chiefs cap situation look like? Too bad this couldn’t happen earlier in the season...Chiefs May have offered up a lot in a trade. Steelers should definitely take that “tag” to arbitration...
    They have $44 million next year but I don't know if they have to sign anyone.

Mahomes will be cheap for a few more years.