Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KC CHIEFS RUNNING BACK KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN IN HOTEL VIDEO

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Re: KC CHIEFS RUNNING BACK KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN IN HOTEL VIDEO

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Sucks what he did but I'm screwed in my fantasy league now. He was my best back.

I watched the video and everyone appears drunk. He pushed the guy into the girl. He never hit her like Ray Rice did, even the kick at the end is a drunken lame kick.

All that said he got what he deserves. What a moron. Millions at stake ...
    Fuck you. A woman was beaten and you have the audacity to worry about your fantasy football team. What would your daughter or wife or mother say if they heard you say that? You should be ashamed of yourself. Despicable. Go ahead and flame me while you justify your comments asshole.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: KC CHIEFS RUNNING BACK KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN IN HOTEL VIDEO

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    There should be public outrage...and how is Zeke still employed? Lol.

Maybe because he didn't put leaves in anyone's mouth.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Is Kareem Hunt gonna have to choke a bitch?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Is Kareem Hunt gonna have to choke a bitch?
    Is there something funny about that?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Yeah...I was being more sarcastic.

He may be done for good.
    IMO he will be back unless the Cleveland PD does its job and is shamed into requesting the DA to bring charges now that the video the cops already had has gone public

Ratings went up after the domestic violence scandals of 2014, which included domestic violence incidents involving Greg Hardy and Ray McDonald, and a child abuse charge for Adrian Peterson. This is why the league hasn’t improved in this area: Scandals are handled poorly precisely because the league thinks its product is scandal-proof....

Rice never got another workout. However, he was a dramatically worse player than Hunt at the time of his release, averaging 3.1 yards per carry in the last year of his career....

Hunt will probably get workouts sometime in 2019. The NFL wants us to believe it’s changed. The league office wants us to believe it’s gotten much better at investigating such scandals. Yet four years after Ray Rice, the only way to know what a player actually did is still to check TMZ.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/12/1/18120220/kareem-hunt-kansas-city-chiefs-nfl-league-office

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Bottom line ....

Chiefs and the league knew of this months ago ...

nobody gave 2 shits about it until it was released to the public and THEN all of the sudden they gave a fuck and could not distance themselves far enough or quickly enough from Hunt ....

and that is the real story here .............
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Fuck you. A woman was beaten and you have the audacity to worry about your fantasy football team. What would your daughter or wife or mother say if they heard you say that? You should be ashamed of yourself. Despicable. Go ahead and flame me while you justify your comments asshole.
    Did you read the last line. I called him the moron he is. And watch the video, she was not beaten. She punched him in the face first and he shoved her. The kick at the end was fucking stupid and probably what got him kicked out of the league. You don't know what was being said either. According to witnesses she was calling him the N word. Does that justify his actions? No. But if a woman punches you I think you earned the right to shove her away.

Go to TMZ and watch ALL the videos. The police interview her right after it and she was not "beaten".

AGAIN all that said he got what he deserves.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Last edited by stillers4me; 12-01-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Some thoughts:

The Chiefs have known about it for a long time. Why hasn’t anything happened?

Why is the video being released now? Why not in February or March? 10 months later?

Ezekiel Elliott was suspended for 6 games. Why not Hunt? Because the NFL only cares if it becomes public or just interested in punishing teams/owners they don’t like?

If it was so bad and “brutal”, where’s the KCPD with an arrest?

Now on field...kind of makes sense why Spencer Ware got so much playing time a couple weeks ago out of nowhere if the Chiefs thought this was coming.
    They didn't see the video until now. They spoke to Hunt directly and apparently the lied about the whole thing. Once they saw the video, they knew he lied and immediately released him.

Question is, if he had been forthcoming about it, would he still be released?

As much as the woman is stupid for getting in his face, almost like she wanted a lawsuit to be possible, the guy is a POS and the video shows his total lack of character, lying shows his total lack of integrity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    The story has been out there for some time - now Roger has to deal with another pesky video that surfaces after the league hoped a story went away

The video of Hunt, obtained and published by TMZ Sports, is related to a February 2018 altercation on an early Saturday morning at The Metropolitan at the 9, Hunt’s hotel apartment in downtown Cleveland. Police were called and a report was previously made, but video footage was not available until it was published by TMZ.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...l#navlink=Lead

What happens in Cleveland stays in Cleveland
    This is totally not true. The hotel only shared the video with law enforcement, don't think the NFL saw the video. Per GMFB anyway.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    He is moving on, so what? If they were all drunk, that is problem number 1. And although I don't agree with him hitting anyone, woman or man, (he is an athlete and could potentially cause more damage than a normal person), I also don't agree with a woman getting in his face and citing the reaction.

If it were my daughter, I honestly believe I'd fault her too. My "preaching" to my two sons are that the best way to avoid trouble situations is to avoid situations where trouble arises. If you knowingly put yourself in a position where you get hurt, that is on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    Bottom line ....

Chiefs and the league knew of this months ago ...

nobody gave 2 shits about it until it was released to the public and THEN all of the sudden they gave a fuck and could not distance themselves far enough or quickly enough from Hunt ....

and that is the real story here .............
    Knowing about the incident and knowing exactly what happened are two totally different things. Now, if they had seen the video months ago then you're right. But until now they largely depended on Hunt's words which turned out to be lies. You can't fault the NFL OR the Chiefs for not acting until now.

If they jump to conclusions without solid proof (Ben in Georgia anyone????) and it turns out the player is innocent, then what do you do?

You people need to relax. The woman was not hospitalized and at the end of the day, justice was served, assuming Hunt's career is done.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    The story has been out there for some time - now Roger has to deal with another pesky video that surfaces after the league hoped a story went away

The video of Hunt, obtained and published by TMZ Sports, is related to a February 2018 altercation on an early Saturday morning at The Metropolitan at the 9, Hunt’s hotel apartment in downtown Cleveland. Police were called and a report was previously made, but video footage was not available until it was published by TMZ.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...l#navlink=Lead

What happens in Cleveland stays in Cleveland
    Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    This is totally not true. The hotel only shared the video with law enforcement, don't think the NFL saw the video. Per GMFB anyway.
    I did not say the NFL saw the video before yesterday. But it knew it was out there and apparently elected to give Hunt a pass by siding with a player who had multiple allegations of assault during this past offseason. Now it has to deal with the consequences.

Since the NFL has known about the incident for nearly 10 months and had declined to invoke any remedial measures until Friday evening, the league had apparently weighed the available evidence in a light favorable to Hunt....

So what could the league have done to obtain the video? One approach would been to take the steps used by TMZ. Another approach would have been to demand it from Hunt or his attorney. It’s not clear if Hunt or his attorney possessed the video, but there’s a chance the police would have shared it since the video relates to Hunt’s legal defenses should he be charged with a crime. Also, if the Hunt’s victim has notified Hunt that she plans to sue him, then Hunt's attorney could seek a court order demanding the video be turned over by the hotel.

If Hunt had the video, the NFL could have demanded that he share it upon threat of punishment under Article 46. Along those lines, the league could have taken an adverse inference from Hunt’s refusal to turn over the video and then suspended him for the refusal. Such a demanding approach would hardly have been unprecedented: recall that Goodell justified his Article 46 suspension of Brady in part because Brady didn’t turn over his phone.

Alternatively, if Hunt did not have the video, the NFL could have at least required he prove he and his attorneys made a good faith effort to try to acquire it.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/11/30/ka...y-legal-points

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

It’s good to see some sanity return instead of the usual fake moral outrage this incident would usually get.

Oh wait, he’s cut? Well, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    It’s good to see some sanity return instead of the usual fake moral outrage this incident would usually get.

Oh wait, he’s cut? Well, never mind.
    IMO Hunt’s conduct on the video has prompted genuine outrage

It’s a business and keeping Hunt on the roster after the video surfaced potentially is bad for business

If you were the owner who made the comments Clark Hunt made in defense of Kareem Hunt last summer and this video then surfaced what would you do?

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

He is moving on, so what? If they were all drunk, that is problem number 1. And although I don't agree with him hitting anyone, woman or man, (he is an athlete and could potentially cause more damage than a normal person), I also don't agree with a woman getting in his face and citing the reaction.

If it were my daughter, I honestly believe I'd fault her too. My "preaching" to my two sons are that the best way to avoid trouble situations is to avoid situations where trouble arises. If you knowingly put yourself in a position where you get hurt, that is on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Knowing about the incident and knowing exactly what happened are two totally different things. Now, if they had seen the video months ago then you're right. But until now they largely depended on Hunt's words which turned out to be lies. You can't fault the NFL OR the Chiefs for not acting until now.

If they jump to conclusions without solid proof (Ben in Georgia anyone????) and it turns out the player is innocent, then what do you do?

You people need to relax. The woman was not hospitalized and at the end of the day, justice was served, assuming Hunt's career is done.
    She didn't just get into face, according to witnesses she punched him first.

Again, if you punch someone that person has a right to defend themselves. He did with the shove. He went too far when he charged her then kicked her leg.

And to Dessert... my wife watched the video with me and agrees. I would hope my daughter never puts herself in that position to begin with.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

She didn't just get into face, according to witnesses she punched him first.
    A. You must have a different video than the one on TMZ because on that one he walks out into the hallway and pushes her, then she retaliates. (Whose witnesses, his friends?)
    B. It's never a good look when you start defending a man putting his hands on a woman, like you are repeatedly doing.
    C. Your wife agrees? Lol

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I think we are about 10 posts away from a link to a men’s rights forum

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I bet the Redskins are burning up the phone lines trying to work a trade for him...
    He was released outright, so I don't think the Chiefs will retain his rights(?)

I have ten bucks that says he winds up in New England on a bargain basement deal.

Even if another team does sign him, Hunt is on the commissioner's exempt list, meaning he can't play in or attend games until the investigation is over and a decision on potential discipline is made. He would not count against the team's 53-man roster.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...er-exempt-list

Oh yeah, New England for sure...

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Bell is pissed.

A. You must have a different video than the one on TMZ because on that one he walks out into the hallway and pushes her, then she retaliates. (Whose witnesses, his friends?)
    B. It's never a good look when you start defending a man putting his hands on a woman, like you are repeatedly doing.
    C. Your wife agrees? Lol
    I got you and 43hitman confused. I was responding to his post.

I'm not defending him at all and neither is my wife. But if a woman punches you in the face first you have every right to defend yourself. Again none of us know the whole truth, the video has no audio and you can't see what happens when people go out of frame, or who started it. I'm only going off of what witnesses said. And yes it was his friends that gave their accounts but I assume the police interviewed them separately and compared their stories. Who knows, because no one has seen a police report only a video.

And AGAIN ... all that said, when he charged/kicked her he went too far (as I've said repeatedly) and he gets what he deserves. I have a 12 year old son, and I've told him over and over he's never to lay his hands on a woman UNLESS he has to, to defend himself in a situation. I've also said he needs to use force only to get away from the woman.

And as far as the fantasy impact, I'm more pissed at Hunt for being a douche bag to put himself in this situation. As others pointed out he's a professional athlete. Alcohol or not fucking walk away, call hotel security, call the police. Confronting her physically regardless of who hit whom first was fucking despicable.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

No way this kid is done IMO. Joe Mixson is playing for gods sake. If he's not arrested I don't know how the league could do more than a 6 game suspension. Unfortunately in the society we live in this stuff is becoming more common. Social media not helping.

I got you and 43hitman confused. I was responding to his post.

I'm not defending him at all and neither is my wife. But if a woman punches you in the face first you have every right to defend yourself.
    He was not defending himself. She may have instigated it some how, but on the video he comes out of the room and down the hall to find her and push her. That is not self-defense.

As for punching him in the face, there is no evidence of that. What are his friends going to say? Especially their millionaire football star friend? All we have is the video that's credible and he initiated the physical contact and had to be restrained multiple times or it would have been worse.

You make excuses for him but then say he got what he deserved. I'd stick to the latter.

He was not defending himself. She may have instigated it some how, but on the video he comes out of the room and down the hall to find her and push her. That is not self-defense.

As for punching him in the face, there is no evidence of that. What are his friends going to say? Especially their millionaire football star friend? All we have is the video that's credible and he initiated the physical contact and had to be restrained multiple times or it would have been worse.

You make excuses for him but then say he got what he deserved. I'd stick to the latter.
    I find it so funny that you guys believed Ben when women said he forced himself on them, but suddenly you know everything that happened from one still video camera with no context of what lead up to it. I have to call glass house on this one. These guys think they are above the law. We gave Ben a second chance though didn't we.

Bottom line Hunt was wrong and paid the ultimate price. But why were no charges filed by the Cleveland police who have had the video since last year? It's not like this woman came forward 5 years later. The police investigated that night. I think they know more of the facts then we do from that one video.

But why were no charges filed by the Cleveland police who have had the video since last year? It's not like this woman came forward 5 years later. The police investigated that night. I think they know more of the facts then we do from that one video.
    Or maybe the cops at the scene that night were a clown show

Police went to Hunt's room after explaining to the woman they wouldn't be able to obtain hotel video without a subpoena. But police body camera released Friday cut off shortly after they arrive.

"Our cameras are on. Would you like them on or off?" Cleveland police asked Hunt.

"It don't matter, I'm just trying to go to bed," a seemingly dazed Hunt told police before walking out of frame to get his ID.

In the video, the woman told police several times she wanted to press charges and for them to get the hotel video, but no arrests were ever made or charges pressed.

The only person put in handcuffs that night was the person who called 911 for the girl after hotel security told police they wanted the video on his phone deleted.

"You can arrest me, but you aren't taking my property. I know my rights. A crime has been committed, and I'm trying to do the right thing," he told police as they handcuffed him and put him in the back of the squad car.

https://fox4kc.com/2018/11/30/body-c...xP4bXBRx20NBtU

Very sporting of the cops to ask Hunt if he wanted them to turn off their body cams and to arrest someone who would not agree to delete video on his phone

I find it so funny that you guys believed Ben when women said he forced himself on them, but suddenly you know everything that happened from one still video camera with no context of what lead up to it. I have to call glass house on this one. These guys think they are above the law. We gave Ben a second chance though didn't we.

Bottom line Hunt was wrong and paid the ultimate price. But why were no charges filed by the Cleveland police who have had the video since last year? It's not like this woman came forward 5 years later. The police investigated that night. I think they know more of the facts then we do from that one video.
    One reason would be if those cops were like you and felt like she deserved it.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Because it's on video, that could be what keeps Hunt out of the league.

Having said that, he didn't "brutalize" the girl. What Ray Rice did was closer to brutalizing. He shoved her, which obviously, isn't right and it wasn't a hard shove. The "hard shove" was to the guy who in turn knocked her down. The kick, far from a hard kick or a brutal kick for that matter, obviously not right. After reading the headline and then seeing the video, it's a head scratcher. Brutalizes? Don't think so. I expected to see black and blue and blood...none of which was there. Shoves (maybe hits)...yes. I could totally see the police looking at this the night of the incident and saying it was a group of drunk people, break it up and go on your way. I've seen worse at a bar and no one get charged. Did she deserve it? Not really, but she kept going at them asking for it. Should Hunt have shoved her? No...these athletes need to put themselves in better positions. Anything after 10pm involving alcohol isn't a good recipe for a professional athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ray Rice didn't have anybody there to hold him back either...

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

the video existed in the hotel the night it happened , the chiefs and the NFL knew then .... all they had to do is say Hey I need to look at the footage ...

and the league pays BIG bucks for security teams checking out incidents such as this so I personally will not be convinced someone in the Chiefs organization did not see or know what was on the video and I damned sure know the NFL knew ...

Hunt was GOOD for the team and good for the league if this all stays silent .....

Hunt is tarnish on the shield if it gets out , it got out and full court press damage control went into place in a matter of minutes and within a few hours he was out of the league .....

that is called High Priced Merchandising , so instead of tarnish the shield gets polish and everyone BUT Hunt comes out smelling like a rose ...
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Police spokesperson: No one in department watched security video of Kareem Hunt incident

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eo/2177472002/

First class investigation by the Cleveland cops - hope they got some jerseys from Hunt or were comped tickets when the Chiefs played the Browns in Cleveland

Because it's on video, that could be what keeps Hunt out of the league.

Having said that, he didn't "brutalize" the girl. What Ray Rice did was closer to brutalizing. He shoved her, which obviously, isn't right and it wasn't a hard shove. The "hard shove" was to the guy who in turn knocked her down. The kick, far from a hard kick or a brutal kick for that matter, obviously not right. After reading the headline and then seeing the video, it's a head scratcher. Brutalizes? Don't think so. I expected to see black and blue and blood...none of which was there. Shoves (maybe hits)...yes. I could totally see the police looking at this the night of the incident and saying it was a group of drunk people, break it up and go on your way. I've seen worse at a bar and no one get charged. Did she deserve it? Not really, but she kept going at them asking for it. Should Hunt have shoved her? No...these athletes need to put themselves in better positions. Anything after 10pm involving alcohol isn't a good recipe for a professional athlete.
    You just summarized exactly what I was trying to say.

One reason would be if those cops were like you and felt like she deserved it.
    Yeah, please point out where I said she deserved it? All I said was if you get punched you have the right to defend yourself.

I also noticed you didn't touch the Ben stuff which happened twice. But hey Ben won us two Superbowls ...