Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 12 Stillerz @ Broncos Game Day

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Week 12 Stillerz @ Broncos Game Day

"We ran into that buzz saw that was Jacksonville, because they were a team that was pressed up against it. Losses at this time of year mean things. They mean things like the end of hopes and dreams. We run into a similar situation today with this Broncos team. They’re a group that’s up against it. Games like this at this time of year, they know what it means and we know what it means."- Mike Tomlin
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: Week 12 Stillerz @ Broncos Game Day

Game weather forecast: Wind chill 38° at kickoff and falling to 30° through the game. Winds will shift from 8mph out of the south to 5mph out of the north over the course of the game. Clear skies with no precipitation.

Injury report
    Steelers: Marcus Gilbert and Stefon Tuitt out. Matt Feiler questionable
    Broncos: Brandon Marshall and Dymonte Thomas out. Bradley Roby (cb) questionable

Vegas line: Pittsburgh -3

Elo ratings: Pittsburgh 1661 (#3) Denver 1450 (#22)

Pittsburgh passing offense #4, 313ypg, Denver passing defense #18 248 ypg
    Pittsburgh rushing offense #26 98 ypg, Denver rushing defense #27 128 ypg
    Denver passing offense #15 247 ypg, Pittsburgh passing defense #7 227 ypg
    Denver rushing offense #8 125 ypg, Pittsburgh rushing defense #8 100 ypg

"You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Driving home from Pee-ay. Hope to get there for the start of the game but thank goodness for Sirius radio.

Jets strike first. 7-0

Gronk answers. 7 all.

End of the 1st, 7 all. McCown looks pretty good today and Jets are driving.

Gostkowski field goal. Jets 7 Pats 10.

Myers answers with a 55 yard boomer! 10 all at the end of the half.

Browns are up 28-7 over the Bengals at halftime.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Raiders are keeping then Ravens game close too, let’s go Steelers, getting a win here could be very big in the playoff seedings!

Pats get 3 on the opening drive Pats up 13-10.

Jets answer. 13 all.

Edelman TD. Pats go up 20-13.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

I have never seen a JuJu Terrible Towel is this something you can find online? Are there ones for other players?

Questionable TD by NE. Under review...

- - - Updated - - -

First TD overturned, but second one looks good. Pats up 27-13. I think that's the dagger...

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Jets fail. No time left to pull it out. Final score 27-13 NE.

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Let's go Steelers!!!

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Come on offense!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Wow. What blocking by the O-Line...gave Ben plenty of time to throw.

The Broncos color rush uniforms are really ugly. There should never been that much orange in one place.

Ben to JuJu!

Nice move by Samuels to get to the first down and beyond!

JuJu didn't see that second pass coming.

Nice run by JC.

- - - Updated - - -

Samuels for the 1st down.

Come on AB! You gotta complete that!

That pass by AB sucked.