Thread: Marvin Lewis vs Radio

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Marvin Lewis vs Radio

Okay, I don't know how true this is, but I just heard this on a cincy radio station and to me it actually sounds plausible and had to share. We all know that the bungholes fired their defensive coach and ole Marvin said he would take over the defensive play calling. Well, word has it that at the beginning of the bunghole vs ratbird game ole Marvin was pushing the 'wrong' button or was on the 'wrong' channel on his defensive coordinator radio and instead of sending calls to his defensive linemen......he was communicating with his ass't coaches. The linemen weren't getting any plays until they called 'time' and someone told the dumb ass how to use the radio. Just too funny....but believable.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Marvin Lewis vs Radio

Would be so funny if true. Plausible as well. How Marvin Lewis has maintained a job for this long is beyond me

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

LOL that is funny and yes it is believable. I am so damn happy he is their coach.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I see the word 'extension' in his future!!!!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

He’s probably not the one that sets those channels up though...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler