Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game ball @ Jagoffs

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Game ball @ Jagoffs

Ugliest win ever. My game ball goes to lil' JuJu. He took some hard hits to get us this win.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Game ball @ Jagoffs

Game Balls - Second Half Team except Conner; Emphasis on Ben. Hargrave gets two for being the only player to play 60 minutes.

Goats - First Half Team Emphasis on Ben. Conner as a whole. Worst game of his career. Head was nowhere near the game.
    Last edited by 86WARD; 11-18-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Game ball @ Jagoffs

Defense, late in the 4th JuJu, Brown, McDonald, Switzer & Ben

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Game Balls: 2nd half offense especially Ben, defense especially Cam, TJ, Hilton, and Hargrave

Goats: 1st half offense especially Ben, also Jalen Ramsey for being a classless punk, I hate that loudmouth

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Game ball-defense 6 sacks, 7 TFLs, 2 ff

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Can you sue a team for causing future potential health issues?

Asking for a friend.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Jeremiah Trotter, ILB, Clemson 6. Khristian Boyd, DT, Northern Iowa 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Maybe it's a lucky win but I'm going to take it

I rarely saw the steelers be dominate like that for 55 minutes and win the game....I mean, before AB's TD, Roethlisberger's stats were historically bad!

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Goats - Ben and Offense

Ball - Defense all the way

I'm also happy that the steelers will not face the Jaguars before 2020...

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Defense, late in the 4th JuJu, Brown, McDonald, Switzer & Ben
    What Mr. Shoes said.

I'm just so happy to get this win.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I'm also happy that the steelers will not face the Jaguars before 2020...

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Maybe it's a lucky win but I'm going to take it

I rarely saw the steelers be dominate like that for 55 minutes and win the game....I mean, before AB's TD, Roethlisberger's stats were historically bad!

That's why games are 60 minutes long. This is a GREAT team win.

Jacksonville gave them their best shot....and they found a way to overcome it and win.

15-1-1 in their last 17 road games.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

DEFENSE (I can't believe I just typed that).

If not for them there's no way Ben's mistakes aren't a 35-0 lead.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I’m really disappointed in Conners performance today. It was really piss poor all the way around.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I’m really disappointed in Conners performance today. It was really piss poor all the way around.
    He cost me 8 points on that horrific drop!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

He'll learn from it and won't make the same mistakes going forward. He saw his entire team pick him up, and they have his back.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    He'll learn from it and won't make the same mistakes going forward. He saw his entire team pick him up, and they have his back.
    Let’s hope...

The steelers had only 22 minutes of time of possession....The Jaguars run the ball 43 times,the steelers was -3 in turnovers ratio,but the steelers still win the game!!!

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Patience and knowing when. The defense played well. We knew they would run that zone rush/dink and dunk crap that we always stumble over. 16 points is not enough to take down this group. Game balls to the entire defense for keeping us in this. Game ball to Ben for being Ben and putting this game on his shoulders. Game ball to the coaches for a smart patient gameplan. It paid off today. Most satisfying win in a long time.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Thanx a lot guys for giving all the damn game balls out.Now there's none left.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="Steelerchad is a jewel in the rough">

forget the other stuff. When a team loses the turnover battle by -2 or more, they lose 98% of the time in the NFL.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerchad View Post
    forget the other stuff. When a team loses the turnover battle by -2 or more, they lose 98% of the time in the NFL.
    Nice to be part of that 2% today.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Nice to be part of that 2% today.
    Werd. We did not deserve to win this game today, but we did anyway. I'll take it.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Heroes: 2nd half defense, 2nd half BR, Schuster, Hargrave

Goats: 1st half everything
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Why disappointed with Conner? He was only given the football for 9 rushing attempts. I am disappointed that the Steelers never tried to establish the run game.

I would rather backup OT Matt Feiler run block against one of the best pass rushers in the NFL instead of getting abused in pass protection most of the game.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

My Game ball goes to the Jaguars for being so predictable in the second half they could not have served up the win to us any better if they placed it on a silver platter ....

I place as much or more emphasis on that as what the Steelers did to capitalize
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Why disappointed with Conner? He was only given the football for 9 rushing attempts. I am disappointed that the Steelers never tried to establish the run game.

I would rather backup OT Matt Feiler run block against one of the best pass rushers in the NFL instead of getting abused in pass protection most of the game.
    He wasn’t decisive where he wanted to run at all. It wasn’t patience either it looked like confusion. He dropped several passes, wasn’t paying attention on routes and then dropped what could’ve been the game winning TD. It was a bad effort by him today.