Thread: ARTICLEWatch: Steelers’ Tomlin, Roethlisberger Mic’d Up Against Panthers

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

ARTICLEWatch: Steelers’ Tomlin, Roethlisberger Mic’d Up Against Panthers

In case you missed it, Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger were both mic’d up by NFL Films for the team’s Thursday night win over the Carolina Panthers. That segment was first released on Showtime’s ‘Inside the NFL’ program and now it’s available to watch on YouTube and I have linked to it below.
    This is
    mic’d up montage is probably one of the best ones we’ve seen of the Steelers in some time. I dont think you’ll be disappointed after you watch this video.
    My favorite part of the video is when Roethlisberger comes to the sideline following his long scramble that included Panthers safety Eric Reid almost taking his head off after the quarterback had slid feet-first. Roethlisberger calmly tells Tomlin that he’s fine and that he should have scored on his scramble. Tomlin’s reply to his quarterback is unforgettable.
    “Man, stop tripping, great run,” Tomlin tells Roethlisberger.
    Tomlin’s exchange with Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis at the end of the video is also great.

https://steelersdepot.com/2018/11/watch-steelers-tomlin-roethlisberger-micd-up-against-panthers/

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: ARTICLEWatch: Steelers’ Tomlin, Roethlisberger Mic’d Up Against Panthers

Thanks so much for posting that video, Shoes.

Ben and his boys were partying it up out there.

Loved Tomlin's little shimmy dance on the sideline.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

THe bromance between Ben and Pouncey is still going strong.

Pretty sure Ben was mindful that he was mic'd - Crap and Goshdangit -- yeah right.

Tomlin is just straight up hilarious.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Ben says to VW "You can catch"

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    In case you missed it, Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger were both mic’d up by NFL Films for the team’s Thursday night win over the Carolina Panthers. That segment was first released on Showtime’s ‘Inside the NFL’ program and now it’s available to watch on YouTube and I have linked to it below.
    This is
    mic’d up montage is probably one of the best ones we’ve seen of the Steelers in some time. I dont think you’ll be disappointed after you watch this video.
    My favorite part of the video is when Roethlisberger comes to the sideline following his long scramble that included Panthers safety Eric Reid almost taking his head off after the quarterback had slid feet-first. Roethlisberger calmly tells Tomlin that he’s fine and that he should have scored on his scramble. Tomlin’s reply to his quarterback is unforgettable.
    “Man, stop tripping, great run,” Tomlin tells Roethlisberger.
    Tomlin’s exchange with Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis at the end of the video is also great.

https://steelersdepot.com/2018/11/watch-steelers-tomlin-roethlisberger-micd-up-against-panthers/

LOLOLOL@ 3:28 mark, after his scramble:

Ben: "I should have scored."
    Tomlin: "Man stop tripping, great run."

What I came away from this video with was just how long Ben's journey has been and how far he's come. Of course, it's been evident the last few years, but from his immaturity his first few years in the league and being a... well, not a bad teammate but not a good one either, to being a leader, a mentor to younger players (his comments to Jalen were great), and a person with character, what a change.

I chuckled at the "Gosh Darn it." However, I think it was real. When people swear in the moment, it's what's in the bottom of the glass that pours at when the glass is tipped over. We're seeing the true Ben. The grown up Ben. And, dare I say it, the Christian Ben.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    What I came away from this video with was just how long Ben's journey has been and how far he's come. Of course, it's been evident the last few years, but from his immaturity his first few years in the league and being a... well, not a bad teammate but not a good one either, to being a leader, a mentor to younger players (his comments to Jalen were great), and a person with character, what a change.

I chuckled at the "Gosh Darn it." However, I think it was real. When people swear in the moment, it's what's in the bottom of the glass that pours at when the glass is tipped over. We're seeing the true Ben. The grown up Ben. And, dare I say it, the Christian Ben.
    100% Ben is a Leader and mentor of this team a coach on the field .....

can not say enough about how far he has come ....

the players seem to love and respect him , they go to war for him and with him ...

enjoyed this
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

That was a great watch.

Tomlin is priceless!

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    And Parent Ben. I'm sure he doesn't swear around his kids. I chuckled at his "Gosh dang it!", too.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

"Loosen em up" - what was that little dance Tomlin was doing. Was he trying to "floss"?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Ben + Pouncey =