Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CJ Anderson?

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Re: CJ Anderson?

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Haha and well if he already cleared waivers he can choose whatever team shows interest that he wants to go to. I could be wrong though.
    Yeah, if he cleared waivers he’s a free agent. The only reason I can think of to pick the Steelers over some team where he’ll get more touches is the chance at a ring, or if Conner gets hurt he’d be playing behind the best O-line in the NFL.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    The only reason I can think of to pick the Steelers over some team where he’ll get more touches is the chance at a ring, or if Conner gets hurt he’d be playing behind the best O-line in the NFL.
    I'm a pretty big Steelers homer myself, but seriously... That's a pretty darn compelling pair of reasons! Also throw in the best RB coach in the league. If your services aren't required, you're still coached by the best and get paid. If your services *are* required, this coach and line can help you look like a generational talent. And this is the only contender that's in the market for your services; might get a ring out of the deal. What's not to like?
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    I'm a pretty big Steelers homer myself, but seriously... That's a pretty compelling pair of reasons. Also throw in the best RB coach in the league.
    Think he already has a ring with Denver but who would turn down a chance at more Bling other then someone named Bell ?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Ah, but you haven't seen him play behind our line. He's got some "Isaac Redman" going on when he gets to the second level, and decent hands. He can be an asset for us if he's any good at pass protection.
    Isaac Redman? Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Anderson had only 24 runs in 9 games with the panthers this year....
    And that was his point, he wanted more runs and said so. At this point I agree he looks a lot heavier and he probably doesn't want to come here to backup the backup.

Now if he wants to have a shot at a ring I could see him coming here but he already won a ring in Denver.