Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Week 10 Around The NFL

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Week 10 Around The NFL

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Has Big Ben every caught a pass in a game?
    ROFLMAO!!!
    No I don't think he has. He's also never had an official come up to him after a game a pat him on the butt after a win.

He's also never tried to slide down and try to kick an on coming defender in the family jewels.

He has however thrown a key block on a pass play more than once
    He has been punched in the nose and come in after one play to lead his team down the field for a score and won the game
    He has had a defender land on him knocking the wind out of him and come back in after one play off and lead his team to a score...and a win
    He's taken punishment that would never even be tolerated if it happened to shady brady without so much as a penalty called but he still stays in the games and wins

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    ROFLMAO!!!
    No I don't think he has. He's also never had an official come up to him after a game a pat him on the butt after a win.

He's also never tried to slide down and try to kick an on coming defender in the family jewels.

He has however thrown a key block on a pass play more than once
    He has been punched in the nose and come in after one play to lead his team down the field for a score and won the game
    He has had a defender land on him knocking the wind out of him and come back in after one play off and lead his team to a score...and a win
    He's taken punishment that would never even be tolerated if it happened to shady brady without so much as a penalty called but he still stays in the games and wins

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Week 10 Around The NFL

Just this season he caught one of his own throws...does that “count”? Not sure if he’s ever “ran a route”...I feel like he hasn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Just this season he caught one of his own throws...does that “count”? Not sure if he’s ever “ran a route”...I feel like he hasn’t.
    Ben's career receptions: 2 catches -12 yards. -6.0 ypc

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

BREAKING NEWS!
    Ben Roethlisberger's wife, Ashley, has made the following statement... "My husband cannot f****** throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!
    Ben Roethlisberger's wife, Ashley, has made the following statement... "My husband cannot f****** throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

LOL I Love it!!!

I saw this play in Chuck Haley's playbook