Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 10 Around The NFL

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Week 10 Around The NFL

Saints up 48-7

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Titans defense has been in Brady's face all day, they could be dominating more though, they left about 4 sacks on the field

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

51-7 Saints. At this point, the Bengals best hopes is to be this year's AFC team that gets the 6th seed with a negative 20+ point differential

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Man what happened to the jagoffs?
    Nothing happened to them. The league just caught on to them. It's easy to be good when no one sees you coming. The 2017 Jaguars came completely out of the blue and shocked people. It also doesn't help that Jalen Ramsey painted a bullseye the size of Jupiter on their back in the offseason. So far the Jags haven't been able to cash that check. Jacksonville doesn't know how to handle success, which is major fail on part of Doug Marrone. Should've dialed back his team and get them re-focused, but he didn't.

This year's Jaguars are last year's Steelers. Except the Jaguars don't have a Ben R, Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown or elite talent the Steelers have to put out uninspired performances and still manage to win.

This Bucs-Redskins game is so sloppily played, like watching a preseason game. And this is the game FOX cut Bungals-Saints in favor of

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Nothing. The league just caught on to them. It's easy to be good when no one sees you coming. Jalen Ramsey painted a bullseye on their back in the offseason. So far the Jags haven't been able to cash that check.
    It's even easier when you play a cakewalk of a schedule in an embarrassingly thin conference like the Jags did last year

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

It's even easier when you play a cakewalk of a schedule in an embarrassingly thin conference like the Jags did last year
    Standing in Jacksonville's way last year was New England, an underachieving drama-laden Pittsburgh team with a weak Defense, and a floundering Kansas City team with Alex Smith. It's really no surprise Jacksonville made the AFCC last year.

Now, New England is still good, Pittsburgh is much better, Kansas City is lights out under Mahomes, Houston has Deshaun Watson and J.J Watt back, and SD/Los Angeles has emerged as a threat.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Titans TD! 33-10 awaiting the extra point with 7 minutes to go

- - - Updated - - -

extra point is good. 34-10
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

There's the dagger

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I'm glad I wore my lucky Cryin' Bengals Lady tee
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Maybe I spoke too quickly about Mariota that he was a bust after the game against the Ravens.He need to continue too,but he was also good vs Dallas.

Expect a bunch of chatter on how the Pats are "finished" before they finish the regular season 6-0 or 5-1.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Lol Cheats* defense sucks.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

The game between the Jags vs Colts is not over....29-26 with 4 minutes left in this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    At this point I'd say Baltimore is the 2nd best team in the division. Lol at Bengals
    or the Browns!

Browns beat Atlanta 28-16

Jaguars ball with 3 minutes left in the game.

KC another win. They still rule the AFC.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    BRADY GOT PULLED!!! Now, granted, it's probably just precaution rather than anything else, but how often do you see Bellicheat admit defeat?
    I was surprised as well. If he was up by 100 he would leave him in there being the asswipe that he is

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Mahomes is still the favorite for the MVP, but Brees has not said his last word!

Game over! #2 seed is plausible

403 passing yards for Ftzpatrick....but only 3 points...

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Vrabel & Patricia both beat the Pats this year. inside info on the cheating?

The colts beat the Jaguars 29-26!

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The colts beat the Jaguars 29-26!
    On sketchy replay review fumble reversing call when Jags in FG range late

So do the Jags now make beating the Steelers next week their Super Bowl since at 3-6 their season is cooked?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Expect a bunch of chatter on how the Pats are "finished" before they finish the regular season 6-0 or 5-1.
    They still get to beat up on the sad sacks in their division at least once more a piece, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    They still get to beat up on the sad sacks in their division at least once more a piece, don't they?
    They have 4 free wins err, divisional games left in the regular season

Scores
    Saints 51 Bengals 14 F: Haha Cincy. Saints are legit
    Browns 28 Falcons 16 F: Costly loss for Atlanta, even if it was out of conference
    Colts 29 Jagoffs 26 F: Jags in last place in the AFC South, Back to reality
    Chiefs 26 Cards 14 F: Chiefs thoroughly unimpressive against sad sack team
    Bills 41 Jets 10 F: Bills should stick with Barkley until Allen returns. This is the type of loss that gets coaches fired
    Bears 34 Lions 22 F: Lions got a couple garbage TDs. Bears beat up on another weak opponent
    Redskins 16 Bucs 3 F: Poorly played game. Whoever faces the Redskins in the wildcard round (if they make it) will be going to the divisional round
    Titans 34 Pats 10 F: Nice to know the Pats got whacked. Doesn't reflect well on the Pats D giving up so many points to a stone-aged offense