Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Antonio Brown cited for going 100+ mph on McKnight Road

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Steelers Antonio Brown cited for going 100+ mph on McKnight Road

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was stopped by police for speeding just hours before the team’s Thursday night game against the Carolina Panthers.

According to Ross Township police, Brown was cited for going in excess of 100 miles per hour southbound on McKnight Road near McCandless Crossing.

An officer was looking for a possible suspect from a bank robbery at the nearby WesBanco when a black Porsche went speeding by, police said.

The officer pulled over the driver, who was identified as Antonio Brown.

Brown was cited for reckless driving.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...road/869025306

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: Steelers Antonio Brown cited for going 100+ mph on McKnight Road

Well. That was smart.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

zero to 100 real quick, whole squad on that real shit

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

And I was beginning to worry "days of our Steelers" was running out of new material

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Isn't this normal in Pittsburgh? I remember going there for a game, and driving a rental car. I was passing someone in the left lane going 85 and this dude came flying behind me laying on his horn, I'm guessing he was going close to 100

Besides why is the cop giving AB a ticket? He's antonio freakin' brown. Closet ass ravens fan probably lol

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

100 in a 45 zone, he should lose his license for that one. AB seems like he's slowly coming apart.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Hell, we've all done that
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Mike Wallace is faster.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Meh...it’s a speeding ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Mike Wallace is faster.

Thanks steeldawg!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Did he hurt or kill himself or others? No, then I don't care.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    100 in a 45 zone, he should lose his license for that one. AB seems like he's slowly coming apart.
    more than TWICE the speed limit ... yes he should ( by law ) but the same rules do not apply to the rich / celebrity as us common folk
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Did he hurt or kill himself or others? No, then I don't care.
    Drunk driving shouldn't be a problem either as long as no one gets hurt. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    more than TWICE the speed limit ... yes he should ( by law ) but the same rules do not apply to the rich / celebrity as us common folk
    I could care less what AB does as long as he's catching touchdowns, as long as he aint up to some Aaron Hernandez or Ray Lewis crap

Come on now tell me if you're driving a Porsche that you won't open up that engine more than a few times for fun, that sh*t happens lol

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Boomin.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

I can't blame AB if I had that car I'd be zoomin too.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    I can't blame AB if I had that car I'd be zoomin too.
    No kidding man that Porsche probably can easily go over 100 on 3rd gear lmao

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I could care less what AB does as long as he's catching touchdowns, as long as he aint up to some Aaron Hernandez or Ray Lewis crap

Come on now tell me if you're driving a Porsche that you won't open up that engine more than a few times for fun, that sh*t happens lol
    Yep, I was in driver improvement school a number of years ago for doing 50 in a 35. Girl next to me (couldn’t have been more than 18), was caught going 110 on 64 which was 60 mph at the time. She was driving her daddy’s Porsche. The instructor ask her why she was going so fast, and with a dead straight face, she said,”because I could “. It was a good ten minutes before the group was back under control.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post

at 100mph he crashes that thing he WON"T be catching TDs , and if someone pulls out because " nobody's coming" and he turns the bend at 100 and T Bones them he wont IMO be any better than the ones you mentioned , sure you could " call it an accident" but there would be a whole lot of blame all pointing at 100mph in a 45..... wanna act a fool you have the money to rent a drag strip on an off day
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Yep, I was in driver improvement school a number of years ago for doing 50 in a 35. Girl next to me (couldn’t have been more than 18), was caught going 110 on 64 which was 60 mph at the time. She was driving her daddy’s Porsche. The instructor ask her why she was going so fast, and with a dead straight face, she said,”because I could “. It was a good ten minutes before the group was back under control.
    Haha, reminds me of my friend in HS. His dad let him borrow the corvette for a day and he got suspended for doing donuts in the parking lot. I asked him if it was worth it, he said hell yeah

Yep. I did. 90 plus in a 30. 2x the legal limit. Had a car pull out on me going the other way and swung into my lane. I barely missed him. Let's just say I never did that again.

Driving slow with a Porsche is like having a 12 inch dick and becoming a priest or something

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I was once sentenced to second-level traffic school... so... I can’t really say much.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Yinz shoulda seen me late apexing into that curve. I was doing at least 140. Can't do that these days; cops get all salty
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Dumb on AB's part. He was lucky he didn't kill someone. It's too late once he does. Dumbass.
    Sorry, but this was not okay to do.

Not true. I did 100+ on McKnight road back in the day, but the only time I hit 140+ in Allegheny County was on 28. I was much younger then and rockin' an '84 CS Monte with full- on GP braces, road racing suspension, and a hopped- up 406. Those were the days...

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Dumb on AB's part. He was lucky he didn't kill someone. It's too late once he does. Dumbass.
    Sorry, but this was not okay to do.
    I agree, but in all honesty driving way too fast was less dangerous than texting and driving IMO. I outgrew those shenanigans decades ago...
    Now I just putter along at a respectable speed while shaking my fist at the whipper-snappers.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

He probably will lose his license. Maybe JuJu can put some winter tires on his bike and lease it to AB.

Personally, I think AB is acting out because he's not getting a lot of attention this season. It's all been about breakout star James Conner. And then there's all the talk about Bell. Nobody is talking about AB and we know what a diva he is.

Of course, I'm probably totally wrong, but whatevs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    I agree, but in all honesty driving way too fast was less dangerous than texting and driving IMO. I outgrew those shenanigans decades ago...
    Now I just putter along at a respectable speed while shaking my fist at the whipper-snappers.

If only we all rode jetskis.