Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Conner Injury?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: James Conner Injury?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Good news, not surprising, but good to hear it. I really think he was taken out as mostly a precaution.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

My fantasy team thanks you (and greedy Bell).

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Great news!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    My fantasy team thanks you (and greedy Bell).
    Top 5 RB1 for a late round pick or waiver pickup lol, can't beat that

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Top 5 RB1 for a late round pick or waiver pickup lol, can't beat that
    10th for me. Just added Samuels as the handcuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    My brother picked him up in week 1 off the waiver wire. I told him he's gonna want to take him cause there's a chance Bell won't play for a while and Conner looked like a beast in preseason. So far he's owning his league, a lot of it because of Conner lol. Oh and his other RB is Todd Gurley He had the #2 pick and the guy who had the #1 picked *drumroll*.... Le'Veon Bell LOL

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

My brother picked him up in week 1 off the waiver wire. I told him he's gonna want to take him cause there's a chance Bell won't play for a while and Conner looked like a beast in preseason. So far he's owning his league, a lot of it because of Conner lol. Oh and his other RB is Todd Gurley He had the #2 pick and the guy who had the #1 picked *drumroll*.... Le'Veon Bell LOL
    Anyone who picked Bell and didn’t handcuff him with Conner needs a refresher course in fantasy football.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

According to Bucky Brooks, it won’t matter if Conner is healthy or not... because, Bell is the most fearedestest player in the NFL.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Smart move. I drafted Guice for .10 cents in my keeper league and don't have the bench space. If I can keep Guice and still win (I'm currently in 2nd place) then it's a win win. If I had the bench space I would pick up Samuels as insurance.

Next year I'm set to roll with Guice, Kareem Hunt and Conner as my starting 3 RB's (we start 3 in our league).

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    According to Bucky Brooks, it won’t matter if Conner is healthy or not... because, Bell is the most fearedestest player in the NFL.
    Only after Thanksgiving since Bucky says until then defensive coordinators do not have access to enough video to design any sort of scheme against the mere Conners of the world but can shut them down after that

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Man. Do they play for money in that league? And if "Yes" - do they have an opening? MojoUW has bills and these folks sound like easy pickings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Man. Do they play for money in that league? And if "Yes" - do they have an opening? MojoUW has bills and these folks sound like easy pickings.
    It's a work league, I think they got some real winners there Some other guy in the league managed to get Kareem Hunt and Ezekiel Elliott. I'm guessing there's like 2-3 people in that league that know what they're doing, and other guys who are newbies

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

It's a work league, I think they got some real winners there Some other guy in the league managed to get Kareem Hunt and Ezekiel Elliott. I'm guessing there's like 2-3 people in that league that know what they're doing, and other guys who are newbies
    Love/hate those kinds of leagues. I mean with the internet, how can anyone screw up in the first 40 picks? But people manage to. I always like the guys who draft people with torn ACL's in the first round because they are going off a draft list in August that was published in May.