Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Bring on the Jagoffs

  1. #31
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18,131

    Re: Bring on the Jagoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    The 2008 team was a pretty well balanced team.
    Our offense was up and down because of our awful O-line and running game.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Gender
    Posts
    3,314

    Re: Bring on the Jagoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Our offense was up and down because of our awful O-line and running game.
    Yeah the offensive line was not very good, but the weapons we had with Heath, Hines, Washington, and Santonio made for a very exciting Offense. We had so many come from behind wins that year and goes to show once again what a Great QB we have in Ben. Doubt many others would have been able to do what he did that year with what he had for an O-line.

    I get your point and yes we have a more complete team this year. Glad we still have Ben to work his magic.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Array title="Ezra Tank is a name known to all">

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    1,137

    Re: Bring on the Jagoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I know we don't play well vs them historically, but we have 10 days of rest/preparation for these guys and some unfinished business.
    This will be the first in a few tests down the stretch. Are we a different team this year or the same old team that lays eggs against opponents that we should beat. So far we've laid 1.5 eggs this year (Ravens@home, Browns tie at Cleveland).

  4. #34
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    28,972

    Re: Bring on the Jagoffs

    I wouldn’t put the Ravens in the egg category based on the fact that those games are always super tough and could really go either way on any given week. The Browns game...that’s a full egg IMO...lol.




  5. #35
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18,131

    Re: Bring on the Jagoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I wouldn’t put the Ravens in the egg category based on the fact that those games are always super tough and could really go either way on any given week. The Browns game...that’s a full egg IMO...lol.
    by Ben!

  6. #36
    Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a brilliant future"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Pacman Champion!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Bring on the Jagoffs

    And we had that game. The call when the ball hit one of the browns player in the helmet and Steelers recovered was a turning point. We were ahead 21-7 and recovered the ball at midfield (give or take) in the middle of the 4th quarter. Instead of that being a clincher it turned in a browns TD drive and eventually tie game. Boz missing a game winner from 42 was an icing on the cake.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Array title="Ezra Tank is a name known to all">

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    1,137

    Re: Bring on the Jagoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    by Ben!
    Don't forget Conner put the ball on the ground inside our 20 which gifted them a TD.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18,131

    Re: Bring on the Jagoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Don't forget Conner put the ball on the ground inside our 20 which gifted them a TD.
    It was huge of course, but outside of this turnovers, Conner had a great game.

    Ben was awful all game long.5 Turnovers, almost lost this game by himself ..... The rest of the team had played well, but when your QB makes 5 turnovers, it's hard to win against any team

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •