Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game ball vs Panthers

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Game ball vs Panthers

At 52-14 right now with 11 minutes left in this game, it's not too early to give the game ball!

My game ball is Roethlisberger in offense with 5 TD and 3 incompletion and a perfect QB rating!

In defense, the pressure on Newton was unbelievable!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Game ball vs Panthers

Game ball goes to the whole team. Dominant performance like that? Superb job. For good measure, 2 game balls to Ben and the front 7

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Game Ball: THE WHOLE TEAM, EVERY DAMN UNIT KICKED ASS TONIGHT

Goat: yeah, right.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Nice turnaround from 1-2-1 and the AFCN basement.

Game ball to Tomlin. The entire team brought it after a really good road win against the Ravens on a short week.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Give credit where its due. Ben was profoundly superb tonight. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

I'm with '76 giving the GB to Tomlin for turning this ship around after 1-2-1 and looking quite horrid.

Fantastic team victory and destruction of a very good Panthers team.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Goat: AB's Porsche for getting caught

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Second week in a row that I give it to the entire team (minus Burns) and coaches.
    All units contributed and played winning football. Third down conversions were amazing.
    Good win after the big road win in Baltimore.
    The way the game started it looked like a letdown game but boy did they respond.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Game Balls: Ben, O-Line, Defense
    Goat: Bostic and Danny Smith (because)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Mike Tomlin, great game plan

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Big Ben gets my game ball. Plenty of positive plays by other members on offense and defense, but Ben is the clear winner of this game.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Game Ball - Steelers

Goat - Artie Burns

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Key stats:
    - LeVeon Bell: 0 rush 0 yards 0TD 0 rec, STEELERS WIN

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Game balls - everyone except Berry & Burns

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Basically the whole team except the guy assigned to McCaffery.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerchad is a jewel in the rough">

You get a game ball, you get a game ball, and you get a game ball, everyone gets a game ball. except Artie Burns.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

If this version of the Steelers keeps going, we have just as good a chance as anyone to take it all.

This is the Steelers team I really though we had preseason

Of course I thought we’d have Bell. I couldn’t have predicted that it wouldn’t affect my prediction.

I have often said in the past, but when our offense is healthy and Roethlisberger is not rusty,only Todd Haley who could stop our offense.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

If we win the Super Bowl I think I’ll give season game ball to Mike Munchak.

I’ve never seen a Steelers O line this good. They make Conner great, they help make Ben great, they make our possession time great... they are the key to a great team.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    Me too. Actually, this is what I think they've been capable of for a couple of years now, and with Haley gone, the offense is finally reaching its true potential. Hope they can sustain it and the defense continue to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    If this version of the Steelers keeps going, we have just as good a chance as anyone to take it all.

Of course I thought we’d have Bell. I couldn’t have predicted that it wouldn’t affect my prediction.
    With how they've been playing the past few weeks, this is as good as a Steeler team I've ever seen. They remind me of the 2010 Packers, just playing all around solid football. If they stay healthy this team can be really special.

Of course 52 points help but the steelers are over 30 PPG for the first time(maybe ever)this late of the season.The steelers score at least 30 points 5 times in 9 games(0 time in the first 9 games last year)and one other game was at 28 points.

Senior Member Array title="Dissolv is a splendid one to behold"> Dissolv's Avatar

That was insane. I was expected a close game for at least the first half. Nope!

Game ball = yes. The whole team other than Burns, who did not grasp the brass ring that was offered to him.
    Goat = Burns, sadly.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Goat: Dobbs. Going 3 and out and having to punt for the first time game at the 4th quarter.

Unacceptable!

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Dominant performance by almost everyone... Big Ben had a big night, so game ball to him.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dissolv View Post
    That was insane. I was expected a close game for at least the first half. Nope!

Game ball = yes. The whole team other than Burns, who did not grasp the brass ring that was offered to him.
    Goat = Burns, sadly.
    I legit felt bad for him on that penalty. trying to gain some confidence. That killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Steeler View Post
    I legit felt bad for him on that penalty. trying to gain some confidence. That killed it
    Yep, that very well may have been his "Sweed moment."

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Steeler View Post
    Only penalty of the night, I believe. Lost his balance and body control and went straight to grabbing... his mo for the year.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

We went to the Moose to watch tonight's game. I wanted to stay in, but the hubs insisted. Boy, am I glad he did. Good eats, drinks, friends, and magnificent football by our beloved Steelers. I had such a good time. Tonight's game was as perfect as one could be. Good job all around.

My game ball goes to everyone, even Burns. He got us our only penalty in the game, but he tried. It was an epic fail, but he tried.

My goat is the big meanie, and we all know who it is, who didn't give Vance McDonald his wristband when Vance was a kid.