Thread: Dez Bryant injured possible torn Achilles

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Dez Bryant injured possible torn Achilles

Dez had to be helped off the field by teammates. He is getting a 2nd opinion but looks like a torn achillies.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...chilles-tendon

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Dez Bryant injured possible torn Achilles

sucks for him he waited half the year for someone to have legit interest , he signs a deal and done before he gets started
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Such a tough blow for Bryant.

He was already a declining receiver, this injury is going to be tough to overcome. Hopefully he can do it.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Was listening to Sirius NFL radio on the way home last night and they were talking about this. They said that coaches are complaining about the practices dictated by the CBO agreement are causing the rise in injuries because they can't get the players in "football shape" to handle game day stress. They want to renegotiat it in the upcoming CBO.

They explained how players holding out of camp and half the season (cough, cough) are at high risk for injuries like this when they come back. No names were mentioned....ok...yes it was. 'He who shall not be mentioned' might as well just stay home since he's been so worried about getting hurt.
    Last edited by stillers4me; 11-10-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Was listening to Sirius NFL radio on the way home last night and they were talking about this. They said that coaches are complaining about the practices dictated by the CBO agreement are causing the rise in injuries because they can't get the players in "football shape" to handle game day stress. They want to renegotiated it in the upcoming CBO.

The explained how players holding out of camp and half the season (cough, cough) are at high risk for injuries like this when they come back. No names were mentioned....ok...yes it was. 'He who shall not be mentioned' might as well just stay home since he's been so worried about getting hurt.
    Wow never thought about that angle. The next CBA should be interesting to watch. Will the players pay more attention to what the real issues are, or will they settle for bs like they did last time? Steelers can hold their heads high they were the lone team to vote against it. Wonder if any other team wish they had followed suit?