Thread: Steelers=Road Warriors?!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Steelers=Road Warriors?!

I mean, the Steelers have only one loss on the road since last year and it included 2 wins in Baltimore!

The roads woes of the steelers on the road are things of the past!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Steelers=Road Warriors?!

Started from the bottom now we here

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The Steelers have won back-to-back games in Baltimore since 1997-2002, where they won six straight and Kordell Stewart was the QB. It's been a long time.

M&T has admittedly been a house of horrors for the Steelers for years.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

I just wish that they could clean up some of the drive damaging flags.But still a sweet and satisfying win made even sweeter because it happened in Baltimore.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Started from the bottom now we here
    Yep... To think we were in the cellar with the Browns. That was so embarrassing.

I don't want to jinx it, though. There is still much work to be done and our boys must remain ever vigilant.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

This was being discussed on Twitter. As you would expect, those 14 wins were completely ignored, and instead, Tomlin got lambasted for the one loss (Bears).

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    This was being discussed on Twitter. As you would expect, those 14 wins were completely ignored, and instead, Tomlin got lambasted for the one loss (Bears).
    and the one tie!

- - - Updated - - -

And many like to talk about the Ben's stats on the road , although it's way better since last year.

It's not easy to play on the road ... I mean, Aaron Rodgers and the packers have a losing record on the road since 2014.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    and the one tie!
    I know, right. One would have thought... but, it was mostly just that Chicago game being discussed (in the threads I was reading).