Thread: James Conner on Leveon Bell

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

James Conner on Leveon Bell

Love Conner. We are blessed to have him. (4 minutes)

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: James Conner on Leveon Bell

Bell is toast in Pittsburgh.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I love his 'tude.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Good on him for not giving up the vibe in the locker room regarding Le'Veon for the media to glom on to.

It has been evident he was ready both mentally and physically at the beginning of the season. At least we have one RB who has his head screwed on right.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Conner was also on “First Take” discussing Bell.

Conner said that Bell will text him throughout the game, and after the game when Conner goes to his locker, there are several encouraging texts from Bell.

I’m just sayin’... it’s not unimaginable that Bell could return and share the backfield with Conner.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Conner said that Bell will text him throughout the game, and after the game when Conner goes to his locker, there are several encouraging texts from Bell.

I’m just sayin’... it’s not unimaginable that Bell could return and share the backfield with Conner.
    So we go back on Bell watch tomorrow if he really plans to report between games 6 & 7

If he returns we shall see if Bell really wanted a lesser work load with lesser stats during a contract year

I am guessing his latest brainstorm is not signing the tag until after the October 30 trade deadline to avoid becoming a rent a player that some other team run the wheels off

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    So we go back on Bell watch tomorrow if he really plans to report between games 6 & 7

I am guessing his latest brainstorm is not signing the tag until after the October 30 trade deadline to avoid becoming a rent a player that some other team run the wheels off

To myself this is what makes the most logical sense out of antics that seem to have no other logical conclusion other than the fact he wasn't ready to go to work just yet.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

I don’t understand why people are so bent out of shape about getting what was a Top 2 RB last season back onto the roster. Imagine what this team can do with Bell and Conner in the backfield? Split Bell out wide and run or throw it. Split Conner out wide and run or pass it. Audible them both from the backfield to split wide? What’s the worst that’s going to happen? Ryan Switzer or James Washington come off the field?

As long as he shows up in shape...it only enhances their chances at winning a Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler