Thread: Steelers Film Room: JuJu-Smith Schuster has become a bonafide star

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Steelers Film Room: JuJu-Smith Schuster has become a bonafide star

The Steelers’ most consistent player has been JuJu Smith-Schuster, and he’s no longer an understudy at WR.

There’s no doubt who the Steelers have increasingly relied on in the big moments — and we’re not talking about Antonio Brown. It’s been none other than JuJu Smith-Schuster, who continues to show he’s a budding NFL star. His game has evolved from a year ago, and today he’s become an even stronger receiver in traffic. But more importantly, he has become a more nuanced route runner, which has elevated him into the top-15 WR category.

The trend of his big games and reliability surely didn’t miss a beat when the Steelers headed to Cincinnati and knocked off the Bengals. Sure, he had his early struggles, like those the two drops — including this one.

read more

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...ws-stats-video

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Steelers Film Room: JuJu-Smith Schuster has become a bonafide star

B-b-b-b--b-b-but all he is concerned about is his bike, his dog and Fortnite.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Juju all day man

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Steelers have drafted some of the best WRs in the SB era. Some of them have God given talent while others used the stable environment and commitment to winning to develop into stars.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda beens most recently come to mind are Limas Sweed and Mike Wallace.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Steelers have drafted some of the best WRs in the SB era. Some of them have God given talent while others used the stable environment and commitment to winning to develop into stars.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda beens most recently come to mind are Limas Sweed and Mike Wallace.
    Wallace was pretty damn good when in Pittsburgh. Same with MB but Sweed...not so much. Had a nice block though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Funny thing to me is NOBODY had JuJu in any forum mocks that draft. When his name was called I literally blurted out loud, "WHO???". Hmmm...guess I don't know EVERYTHING.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Funny thing to me is NOBODY had JuJu in any forum mocks that draft. When his name was called I literally blurted out loud, "WHO???". Hmmm...guess I don't know EVERYTHING.
    The thing that I remember the most when JuJu was selected was the reaction of Martavis Bryant on twitter!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I forgot about MB! Wallace could have made a better career had he stayed in Pitt. That was my point. Is MB even in the NFL anymore?
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The thing that I remember the most when JuJu was selected was the reaction of Martavis Bryant on twitter!

I remember that too. And it was the end for Sammy Coates.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Seems to be a genuinely good “kid.”
    Deserves all the attention he’s getting.
    In fact, he’s the Anti-Burfict.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    I forgot about MB! Wallace could have made a better career had he stayed in Pitt. That was my point. Is MB even in the NFL anymore?
    Oh definitely would’ve had a better career in a Steelers uniform. No doubt. Same with MB had he kept his act together. Bryant is back with the Raiders after his release.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Time for JuJu to get a fall guy

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Time for JuJu to get a fall guy

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

And... Mark Madden is jealous of this fact.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Don't tell me he has a chance to test the "Madden Curse" theory.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I'm really impressed with how quickly Juju put it all together. It took a few years before we started to see AB become the receiver he is now.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    And... Mark Madden is jealous of this fact.
    This from the urban dictionary on mark madden

A very fat Pittsburgh sports talkshow host who thinks he's the smartest guy in the world but can't even pronounce Heinz Ward properly! He spends most of his overrated show kissing his own ass (which has to take a lot of kissing considering how huge it is) and insulting everyone else every chance he gets! Used to announce for WCW wrestling and claims he is friends with many pro wrestlers. Has done sports nationally as well for ESPN but had a show cancelled shortly after first airing! Needs to take a bath every once in a while and brush his teeth at some point. Also co-hosts a TV show on Sunday nights that is incredibly boring.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    This from the urban dictionary on mark madden

A very fat Pittsburgh sports talkshow host who thinks he's the smartest guy in the world but can't even pronounce Heinz Ward properly! He spends most of his overrated show kissing his own ass (which has to take a lot of kissing considering how huge it is) and insulting everyone else every chance he gets! Used to announce for WCW wrestling and claims he is friends with many pro wrestlers. Has done sports nationally as well for ESPN but had a show cancelled shortly after first airing! Needs to take a bath every once in a while and brush his teeth at some point. Also co-hosts a TV show on Sunday nights that is incredibly boring.

JuJu really is a superstar!