Thread: What was better?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

What was better?

Bettis trucking Urlacher in 2005, or Conner basically throwing a Bengals defender with a stiff arm and trucking Burfict on the same play? That was freaking beautiful

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: What was better?

Personally I'd say Bettis trucking Urlacher.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

What was better?

Betty’s trucking Urlacher.

Conner isn’t close to that. It was great, but not Bettie smashing Urlacher great.

This season, McDonald has the best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Bettis trucking Urlacher by a country mile.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Bettis,because Urlacher is a first ballot HOF and he was the DPOY in 2005...This game was also the turning point of the 2005 Super bowl Champions steelers.

Burfict is a scrub!

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Bettis,because Urlacher is a first ballot HOF and he was the DPOY in 2005...This game was also the turning point of the 2005 Super bowl Champions steelers.

Burfict is a scrub!
    ^ This. Bettis vs. Urlacher was the unstoppable force vs. the immovable object; a pivotal moment in NFL history between 2 players who are universally respected and loved. I would argue further that our most glorious humiliation of Burfict wasn't delivered this year by Conner, but rather last year by lil' JuJu.

/epic win
    -Slashy
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I'm half tempted to say barfass because it's great seeing that head hunter get trucked and exposed as a dirty player who is only effective at delivering cheap shots but I'll go bus since he was on the downswing and did it against that years dpoy and it was the turning point of the super bowl 40 winning season

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I felt bad for Burfict yesterday.

Other than the cheap shot on a defenseless Brown yesterday, he struggled like a little baby bird with a broken wing whose mother shat on it, much of the game.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post

Burfict is a scrub!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    I felt bad for Burfict yesterday.

Other than the cheap shot on a defenseless Brown yesterday, he struggled like a little baby bird with a broken wing whose mother shat on it, much of the game.
    Agreed, but I didn't feel bad for him.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Couldn’t watch the game, so still waiting for a gif of said trucking!