Thread: Congratulations to da Stillerz!

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Congratulations to da Stillerz!

For the first time this season, we are no longer in the basement!
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: Congratulations to da Stillerz!

*Bump*

The Ravens just dropped one to the Saints, bumping us up to 2nd in the division

If the Chiefs beat the Bungles tonight, we'll be in 1st. Goooo Chiefs!!
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Congratulations to da Stillerz!

I fully expect the Chiefs to beat the bungles today

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I'd say things are going pretty well so far.

Bengals getting torched!

They didn't have to play a game and they take the division lead!

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The Steelers Soap Opera is currently en route to first place in the AFC North.

Good news is that they climbed the standings by doing nothing.

Bad news is that this means the team likely won't make any real changes or fix glaring flaws that may cost them down the road (Defense).

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Sometimes good things happen to good people.

As I always say, there is no reason to react until we see where this team is at after week six. This year, they were 3-2-1 and third place, but one loss each from first place.

And now, they sit atop the division again, with two games ahead of them that can really help them if they win (victories against teams in common with either the Bengals or Ravens).

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

STARTED FROM THA BOTTOM NOW WE HERE! STARTED FROM THA BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM FUCKIN HERE

And just like that, we're in the...

-Slashy