Thread: Antonio Brown is Really Good

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Re: Antonio Brown is Really Good

That was a great read. Brown is well on his way to being considered one of the best ever.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    That was a great read. Brown is well on his way to being the best ever.
    Fixed

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Good read but this comment here:
    “I think he’s the best in today’s generation, but to rank him with Terrell Owens, myself, Jerry Rice, all those guys that really put the work in, I really can’t put him in that class—yet.” —Randy Moss

That's non-sense coming from Moss...of all people. Brown is putting serious work in...Jerry Rice type work...not Randy Moss type work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Good read but this comment here:
    “I think he’s the best in today’s generation, but to rank him with Terrell Owens, myself, Jerry Rice, all those guys that really put the work in, I really can’t put him in that class—yet.” —Randy Moss

That's non-sense coming from Moss...of all people. Brown is putting serious work in...Jerry Rice type work...not Randy Moss type work.
    True, but I do like how Moss said it. "I really can't put him in that class yet." In other words, he's on his way, but just needs to put more time in the league to get there.

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    True, but I do like how Moss said it. "I really can't put him in that class yet." In other words, he's on his way, but just needs to put more time in the league to get there.
    Yep. Brown has another 3-4 years to put in to get into that category.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

but, but, but, Julio Jones is 6'3"!!!!!

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

He is really good. He puts an insane amount of effort into his training and prep, bordering on OCD and it shows in his production.

He is also really a head case with an overblown ego who creates a lot of drama. Both are true...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland