Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AB is a bad tenant

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: AB is a bad tenant

AB's attorneys file a motion to dismiss the furniture tossed from the 14th floor lawsuit

Attorneys for Antonio Brown on Thursday filed a motion to dismiss one of two lawsuits filed against the Steelers wide receiver.

According to the document, obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Ophir Sternberg’s claim that Brown threw items out of an upscale Miami-area condo window, nearly hitting Sternberg’s son on the ground, are “false, meritless and and a flagrant misinterpretation of the situation that occurred.”

Additionally, the filing states, Brown “was not the alleged perpetrator of the actions alleged” in Sternberg’s suit, and that “the acts were committed by another individual who was also present at the time of the incident.”

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201810110162

So they go with pinning it on someone else

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    AB's attorneys file a motion to dismiss the furniture tossed from the 14th floor lawsuit

Attorneys for Antonio Brown on Thursday filed a motion to dismiss one of two lawsuits filed against the Steelers wide receiver.

According to the document, obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Ophir Sternberg’s claim that Brown threw items out of an upscale Miami-area condo window, nearly hitting Sternberg’s son on the ground, are “false, meritless and and a flagrant misinterpretation of the situation that occurred.”

Additionally, the filing states, Brown “was not the alleged perpetrator of the actions alleged” in Sternberg’s suit, and that “the acts were committed by another individual who was also present at the time of the incident.”

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201810110162

So they go with pinning it on someone else
    As one great receiver said "you've got to have a fall guy".

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

It wasn't me, it was... uhh... It was somebody else!
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    As one great receiver said "you've got to have a fall guy".
    We shall see who gets blamed for trashing the rental unit - maybe this happened because everyone was looking for where AB's missing $80,000 might be hidden

“The apartment was in shambles,” George A. Minski, the lawyer representing the condo owner, said, according to ESPN. “Mirrors were smashed, tables were destroyed, there were holes and damages to the walls. Countertops were lifted off the deck. The unit is furnished with leather couches and love seats, and there were burn holes and black magic markers. It looked like they had rumbled. We tried to resolve it amicably and it got nowhere so we filed a lawsuit.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...-idUSKCN1ML2VG

DeCastro is becoming my go to Steeler for his deadpan commentary on the off the field nonsense

Guard David DeCastro likened off-field NFL drama to the WWE.

"We have superstars, power and prime time games," DeCastro said when asked why the Steelers seem to invite such story lines. "Whenever something happens here that might not be as big of a deal with other teams, it gets magnified. It's an entertainment business."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...e-my-innocence

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I’ll Take the blame if there’s a payoff...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I’ll Take the blame if there’s a payoff...

I heard you were quite the furniture thrower in your prime.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Q: Why was AB throwing furniture at small children?

A: Because, big children would have thrown the furniture back at him.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

It’s actually an advanced training program. The AB school of wife receivering. School motto is if you can catch furniture you can catch a football.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    It’s actually an advanced training program. The AB school of wife receivering. School motto is if you can catch furniture you can catch a football.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

As always, you knew exactly what I was thinking!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I heard you were quite the furniture thrower in your prime.
    In reality, I don’t think I’ve ever thrown any furniture...lol.

Some players use a switch, some use furniture. To each his own...

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Some players use a switch, some use furniture. To each his own...