Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haason Reddick available

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Haason Reddick available

If they were to do a straight trade for Reddick, I wouldn't want to give up a second round pick to get him. Reddick hasn't proven himself in the NFL. I would offer them a fourth round pick. The Cards are trying to dump the salary of a guy that was selected 13th in the draft because they think he is underperforming, they are going nowhere this year, and they want to sign a splash free agent next year.

If they can snag him for a fourth round pick.....hell yeah!

Then if the Steelers are able to deal Bell and get a second round pick or better for him.....they have improved the team, upgraded the team speed and athleticism, and improved their draft for next year.

I would take this scenario in a heartbeat.

Senior Member Array title="Hound is a jewel in the rough">

Reddick is not making all that much money, he is still on his rookie deal. Ultimately I think he may be had for a third.

Junior Member Array title="Ben Roethlisberger is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Couldn’t be worse than spending a one on Dupree!
    THATS FUNNY CAUSE BUD DUPREE IS TERRIBLE

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Three-way trade:

Iggles get: Le’Veon Bell
    Steelers get: Haason Reddick
    Cards get: R2 pick (from Iggles)
    The Eagles don't have the Cap space and will have to pay Wentz very soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hound View Post
    Or the Cardinals may not know how to use him? Bucannon has had success with the Cardinals in the past and now with a new coaching staff he can’t see the field. Reddick was dominate his last year in college, he was dominate at the collegiate all star game, and he dominated the combine. Teams will be interested
    Yeah let's get our "crack" defensive staff working with him. He'll be covering no one just as well here.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah let's get our "crack" defensive staff working with him. He'll be covering no one just as well here.

Eagles just cleared over 8 million on this years cap and nearly 12 million on next years with restructured deal ...

they have the money , question is what is their intent with that money
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Or he may inject some athleticism into a defense that is trying to have the lumbering Vince or the ginger cover down the seam. Or we can put in a smaller DB and have the opposing offense run all over us. I am a bit biased, I saw what the kid did in the senior bowl practices and wanted him to be a Steeler. I’m hoping Mr Colbert feels the same

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    Eagles just cleared over 8 million on this years cap and nearly 12 million on next years with restructured deal ...

they have the money , question is what is their intent with that money
    I was also reading in an article somewhere that they may be interested in moving Brandon Graham. I wanted that guy when he was available the last time.

Member Array title="Blue Marvel is an unknown quantity at this point">

Are we really trusting this D coaching staff with these players though?

The Eagles have contacted the Bills about McCoy

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They “don’t” butbthey could easily get it after the restructure of Cox and unloading Foles and they’d still be able to sign Wentz with how their team/cap is set up.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hound View Post
    The Eagles have contacted the Bills about McCoy
    Lol...that would be great...

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

He seems like a speed guy who doesn't know his angles. I would rather take a smart defensive player . That is what we are lacking is people understanding their assignments .

We are probably one of the more athletic defenses out there.

Meant to post in this thread. Arthur Moats releases by Cardinals.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Steeler View Post
    He seems like a speed guy who doesn't know his angles. I would rather take a smart defensive player . That is what we are lacking is people understanding their assignments .

We are probably one of the more athletic defenses out there.
    Bostic, VW, Spence, Matakevich, Moats, etc all knew their assignments. And they are not able to execute them often because they lack high end athleticism. The argument can go both ways.

You just have to hope you can teach an athlete assignment and technique. You can't teach a tactician to run faster.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Lol...that would be great...
    What would be great is sending Bell to Buffalo lol. Some think he wouldn’t go but I think he’ll go to the highest bidder.

Talking about athletic ability, Mike Mayock pro comp for Reddick when he was coming out was Ryan Shazier.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    What would be great is sending Bell to Buffalo lol. Some think he wouldn’t go but I think he’ll go to the highest bidder.
    No. McCoy returning to Philadelphia. Would make Kelly look like a bigger buffoon than he already does.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I was also reading in an article somewhere that they may be interested in moving Brandon Graham. I wanted that guy when he was available the last time.
    #passrush

Buchanan is on an 8.7M club option and will be a free agent after the season. He’s also gotten terrible grades on PFF. Not really the kind of risk you want to take on a guy that’s gone from playing all snaps in Week 1, one in Week 3 and four Week 5.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Is he still available?