Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 5 other scores

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Week 5 other scores

Bills 13 Titans 12 F: Titans without an offense. How did the Eagles defense let this offense convert so many 4th downs in OT?

Bungals 27 Dolphins 17 (4): Dolphins led 17-3 at one point. Thank you for being such frauds and failures Doltfins, you guys suck

Panthers 27 Giants 24 (4): Giants providing stiff competition

Browns 9 Ravens 6 (4): Ravens have the ball in the red zone though

Lions 31 Packers 20 (4): Lions once up 24-0

Chiefs 30 Jags 14 (4): Really Jags? Couldn't score more against the Chiefs D?

Jets 34 Broncos 16 (4): Broncos 2-0 start a mirage

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Week 5 other scores

Browns/Ravens in OT. Browns with the ball at their own 15. Haley calls a reverse pitch. 2nd and 21 at the 4.

- - - Updated - - -

DOWN GOES THE RAVENS!!!!!!!!

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Browns/Ravens in OT. Browns with the ball at their own 15. Haley calls a reverse pitch. 2nd and 21 at the 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Full on Haley play call mode. Superior luck and talent bails out his lousy play call

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Browns kicker hit a one iron that barely cleared the crossbar for the win

Chiefs roll on - buckle up for Chiefs at Patriots next Sunday night

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Browns kicker hit a one iron that barely cleared the crossbar for the win

Buckle up for Chiefs at Patriots next Sunday night
    If the browns had a good kicker they would likely be 4-1

Merry Christmas

Basically defense is no longer allowed. And our offense needs to be creative enough to score on most possessions .

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    A possum is the perfect mascot for the Browns.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    If the browns had a good kicker they would likely be 4-1

Are they truly better than their record? Or did the Ravens merely shit the bed today?

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Are they truly better than their record? Or did the Ravens merely shit the bed today?
    Neither TEAM played to win today. Browns are working their way up though. 4-1 with a good kicker? That is a bit much. But try to explain how the Ravens are using Lamar Jackson. The Ravens are not a good TEAM right now. The Browns are not a good TEAM right now. The Steelers are not a good TEAM right now. I still don't think the 4-1 Bengals are a good TEAM either but they are the only TEAM winning the ones they are supposed to.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Neither TEAM played to win today. Browns are working their way up though. 4-1 with a good kicker? That is a bit much. But try to explain how the Ravens are using Lamar Jackson. The Ravens are not a good TEAM right now. The Browns are not a good TEAM right now. The Steelers are not a good TEAM right now. I still don't think the 4-1 Bengals are a good TEAM either but they are the only TEAM winning the ones they are supposed to.
    I for one am tired of the Lamar Jackson experiment. Yeah, he’s a 1st round pick. But this 3-4 plays a game is not fooling anyone and is wasting plays. But I’m pissed and semi-hammered so I should hold off on real commentary until tomorrow lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I for one am tired of the Lamar Jackson experiment. Yeah, he’s a 1st round pick. But this 3-4 plays a game is not fooling anyone and is wasting plays. But I’m pissed and semi-hammered so I should hold off on real commentary until tomorrow lol.
    Enjoy being pissed at football this week. Next week is another chance.

- - - Updated - - -

This Eagles/Vikings game just got interesting.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I think the Browns will be very good in a few years if they can afford to keep all their R1 picks.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I think the Browns will be very good in a few years if they can afford to keep all their R1 picks.
    If Mayfield is the real deal the Browns have some players now

But that HC/OC/DC combination is combustible and may hold them back

Late games

Chargers 26 Raiders 10 F: Raiders suck. The stadium was probably 90% Raiders fans as well

Seawhiners 31 Rams 30 4: Shootout in Seattle. Seattle is playing better than I expected. Rams feeling the loss of Talib

Cardinals 21 49ers 12 4: 49ers the new worst team in the NFC West minus Jimmy G

Vikings 23 Eagles 14: Eagles suffering a hangover comparable to the Hangover movies post Super Bowl.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Eagles make a comeback but fall short for their third loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

First kick missed against us is a sure win. Missed a kick against NO to win it. It pretty clear the are a kicker away from 4-1

Merry Christmas

Vikings win 23-21

Rams beat Seahawks 33-31. Rams up by 2 with less than 2 minutes go for it on 4th and 1 on their own 40 and make it

First kick missed against us is a sure win. Missed a kick against NO to win it. It pretty clear the are a kicker away from 4-1

Well there you have it...

- - - Updated - - -

No winless teams left. 2 unbeaten left. Chiefs/Pats is an interesting week 6 matchup.

One thing I notice with the Ravens is that they tend to come out flat after a big Steeler victory. Multiple times they have laid an egg the week after beating the Steelers (the Steelers have done this too, and some of the Steelers well-known losses to shitty teams have come a week after beating the Ravens). I remember 2011 during their sweep of the Steelers, the next week against both games they laid eggs against the Titans and a Tavaris Jackson led Seahawks squad

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand though the Browns are definitely a competitive team. Not saying they are a good team, (doesn't sound like they played much better against Baltimore), but definitely competitive.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

He missed a kick against Da Raidahs, too.

#Browns5-0

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

oh mah gawd cleveland's back

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Crygirls and Ratbirds lose. Steelers win. An almost perfect week that the Dolphins blew.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    He missed a kick against Da Raidahs, too.

#Browns5-0

If you give the Browns their missed kick don't you then have to give the other team their missed kick also? OR do we only give a missed kick to the team that should be better than their record indicates? OR maybe since the Browns missed a kick we should take 3 points away from the other team? This math is confusing.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Missed kicks don't need to be mentioned in the Wisconsin area. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Eagles make a comeback but fall short for their third loss.

The Eagles, who went 13-3 in 2017, are the first defending champions to begin 2-3 since the 2006 Steelers

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ed/1559050002/

Of course unlike those 2006 Steelers, the Eagles probably are just looking at not getting a first round bye rather than missing the playoffs since the NFC East is horrible

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Brees just broke the yardage record, the CB was beat by 20 yards. Congrats to Brees but come on man, did the defense just give him that shit? You can't possibly blow a coverage any worse. That was just as bad as Alfred Pupunu vs the Steeler defense in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Brees just broke the yardage record, the CB was beat by 20 yards. Congrats to Brees but come on man, did the defense just give him that shit? You can't possibly blow a coverage any worse. That was just as bad as Alfred Pupunu vs the Steeler defense in 1994
    LOL! The Redskin's defense was going to give him that whether they wanted to or not. 1.He is that good. 2.They are not. May give him a completion but not a 50yard TD.

LOL! The Redskin's defense was going to give him that whether they wanted to or not. 1.He is that good. 2.They are not. May give him a completion but not a 50yard TD.
    Not denying that Brees is a great player. Definitely a first ballot HOF and one of the best to ever play the game. But was the WR he passed it to beating his man by 20 yards good? Just saying that looked way too easy lol. But in any case that makes for a legendary NFL films reel they'll be playing until his record gets broken. Which I'll guess will be in 12 years with these new rules.

In any case it could be possible that since the defense also knew he was so close to the record, they could have been playing ultra aggressive to do whatever they could to stop that, but of course that cost them.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Dong completion!