Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Ravens @ Steelers (SNF) 9/30/18

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Ravens @ Steelers (SNF) 9/30/18

I know playing against this team can't say much, but Baltimore looks good this year. With Blake Bortles liable to shit the bed any second, and Kansas City a high risk factor for choking, especially with that god awful defense, we may face a nightmare of a Cheats-Rats AFC Championship game. Good god, even a Jags-Cheats rematch would be better

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

Bart Scott was right when he said the other week that this team is done!

Senior Member Array title="Renegade has a spectacular aura about"> Renegade's Avatar

By the way, what kind of idiotic routes were the steelers running? They would go 5 yards and freeze. sticks and slants will lose if they are used every play. Dumpoffs to connor and switzer were disastrous too. Tomlin needs to go.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    How do they run the offense like a machine at the end of the half, then have Tomlin screaming at Butler about adjustments going into the locker room and then come out flat on offense for the WHOLE second half and ZERO changes on defense?!? How????
    They made adjustments on defense. They played softer coverage, kept everyone in front of them and gave NO pass rush at all. Didn't you notice? No one got beat deep! lmao... smh

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    I know playing against this team can't say much, but Baltimore looks good this year. With Blake Bortles liable to shit the bed any second, and Kansas City a high risk factor for choking, especially with that god awful defense, we may face a nightmare of a Cheats-Rats AFC Championship game. Good god, even a Jags-Cheats rematch would be better
    They're a decent team, but not great. Although the D has really stepped up in the 2nd half of every game. No points in the 2nd half in the first four games. But they lack a real pass rush.

But a W is a W, so I won't complain. But I will say I was surprised how hot the Steelers offense was at the end of the first half that simply disappeared in the second. I was shocked.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Is that going to be the excuse every week? Chiefs looked in stoppable, Miles Garrett is dominating, Ravens are good this year...lol. How about the Steelers be accountable for the shit they are putting out there...newsflash...the Steelers ARENT good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Is that going to be the excuse every week? Chiefs looked in stoppable, Miles Garrett is dominating, Ravens are good this year...lol. How about the Steelers be accountable for the shit they are putting out there...newsflash...the Steelers ARENT good.
    I did start off by saying "I know playing against this team can't say much", an acknowledgement that this team isn't good. I've already pointed out that this steeler team is bad anyway

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I did start off by saying "I know playing against this team can't say much", an acknowledgement that this team isn't good. I've already pointed out that this steeler team is bad anyway
    I wasn’t trying to single you out. It’s just a general statement that multiple fans have been saying...making excuses that the teams the Steelers are playing are “good”. Well on paper the Steelers are better yet they are losing because they aren’t. They aren’t good...so even inferior teams are beating them. The Ravens aren’t a better team than the Steelers on paper...but when it played out...they are much better.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Rushing three on Flacco wasn’t working but they kept doing it. Have to trust your db’s or this is the result. And Ben was off the second half. Not giving up hope on the season yet, but this loss seems like a turning point: a loss at home against the ravens......

Senior Member Array title="faninyork is on a distinguished road">

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    I'd take all losses ret of the year if it meant real change . So tired of just being not good enough. With this mediocre coaching staff

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    I've said these exact words. And meant them.

Ravens TEs caught 10 balls for 99 yards. On the season, the defense gave up 339 yards on 30 catches...