Thread: Gameday exclusive

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Re: Gameday exclusive

Great job of capturing the game moments

Senior Member Array title="MULLDOG24 is an unknown quantity at this point">

Nice game footage!!!!! Great to come back and watch this stuff.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Bump

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Bump

"You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    LIsten to Ben at the end...to the coach.

"I told you not to worry!" "You always worry!"
    I caught that too haha.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

He calls Mike Wallace by his real name. Burnell.

My favorite scene is still from week 2 just before the Titans. Ike Taylor giving his prediction for the season:
    "There's a lot of talkin' about what we're not gonna do. And there's a lot of second guessing about whether we're gonna win or not. I don't want that. We're going. So from here on out, there ain't no second guessing. Ride with us."

And here we are, hosting the conference game. Who called that one? Ike did
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Watched the recent one. Loved it. Thanks for posting.

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

It's interesting to watch Keisel's beard grow as the videos progress.

BRINGIN' IT! Array title="Indo is on a distinguished road"> Indo's Avatar

Loved the last one!
    I remember saying to The Girl, "somebody needs to settle this team down. They're all just flailing around and getting their asses kicked. Tomlin better get them settled SOON"
    Great to see Ben step up as the Leader we all know he is and settle everyone.
    "Chuck Noll is building one hell of a football team up in Pittsburgh. I look for the Steelers to be the team of the future. Just remember I said that."
    - - - Immortal Packers coach Vince Lombardi in 1970, two years before the Steelers even made the playoffs under Noll

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

The last video was great .

Great video . You now have to post one more video GoSlash27 on the NEXT Steelers win !