Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We in the basement

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

We in the basement

The Browns just won which puts us in last place, feels bad man lol

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Re: We in the basement

On what In the world can you count if not even the Browns are losing anymore?

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    On what In the world can you count if not even the Browns are losing anymore?
    is nothing sacred?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Bengals in first place, and we're behind Cleveland. Is this the 1980s?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Tomlin should post the above picture in everyone’s locker...

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

the responses to this are hilarious

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

If the playoffs started today...

1. Bengals
    2. Dolphins
    3. Jaguars
    4. Broncos

5. Chiefs
    6. Browns

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Go Brownies.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

After 8 games in 2017 the Steelers were 6-2. If after 8 games in 2018 the Steelers are 6-1-1, is that improvement?

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

We've been in the cellar,only difference now is we're there alone.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Good God, that’s hilarious!

Cleveland won, and Mayfield looked decent for coming into a game, but that Browns OL is a sieve.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Glad Jackson dumped Taylor for Mayfield before the Browns play the Bengals and Ravens

Mayfield is going to have bad games but Taylor is hopeless working with Haley's offense

Free beer for everyone!

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24748378
    Thanks for the memories

Senior Member Array title="Neversatisfied has a spectacular aura about">

I'm glad the Steelers faced Taylor and not Mayfield, might have hung 40 on this defense

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

This makes me laugh. Not the standings thing, that sucks.

But remember when there was a significant block of people arguing that Tyrod Taylor would have been a great option at QB if Ben were to suddenly retire?

I mean it is Haley's offense and everything.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Believe the Browns finally found a QB.

He along with Garrett, they got two important pieces on both sides of the football. Even Denzel Ward is looking great, has already created 3 turnovers.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 4. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. Ryan Watts, S, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    This makes me laugh. Not the standings thing, that sucks.

But remember when there was a significant block of people arguing that Tyrod Taylor would have been a great option at QB if Ben were to suddenly retire?

I mean it is Haley's offense and everything.
    Lol. I don’t remember that. Must’ve missed that one. I remember someone suggesting to trade Ben and start Mark Sanchez...lol.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Lol. I don’t remember that. Must’ve missed that one. I remember someone suggesting to trade Ben and start Mark Sanchez...lol.
    There was a running conversation the off-season that Ben said he might retire. I think after the latest AFCCG loss to the Pats. There were several discussions about how Landry Jones could not be reasonably rolled out as a starter and the team had enough holes that trading up to get a high round one guy wouldn't be a good idea. Then a kinda hive mind opinion began to emerge that an excellent defense with great offensive skill players could get it done with a guy like Taylor playing QB. Alex Smith was another popular option. Cousins was thrown around as well.

2/3 stink. I will admit that I never saw Cousins being as good as he has looked so far in 2018. But Taylor and Smith are not playoff caliber QBs - although I suspect I would've talked myself into it 2 years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    There was a running conversation the off-season that Ben said he might retire. I think after the latest AFCCG loss to the Pats. There were several discussions about how Landry Jones could not be reasonably rolled out as a starter and the team had enough holes that trading up to get a high round one guy wouldn't be a good idea. Then a kinda hive mind opinion began to emerge that an excellent defense with great offensive skill players could get it done with a guy like Taylor playing QB. Alex Smith was another popular option. Cousins was thrown around as well.

2/3 stink. I will admit that I never saw Cousins being as good as he has looked so far in 2018. But Taylor and Smith are not playoff caliber QBs - although I suspect I would've talked myself into it 2 years ago!
    I do remember Alex Smith’s name being thrown around now that you say that.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Damn...what is this cold, damp, dark place.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Damn...what is this cold, damp, dark place.

Don't worry, the sun will come up soon my friend.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Get your scorching hot takes here

Cleveland Browns playoffs bound? Baker Mayfield is one reason to believe

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ts/1374642002/
    Thanks for the memories

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

The Browns fans seriously deserve a reason to celebrate. I say let 'em enjoy the moment.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    This ranking wrong. A tie counts as half a win and half a loss, so the Browns are at .500 (for the first time since Week 2 of 2015), and we are at .250.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I call it the man cave.

It still smells like Bengal piss in down here.