Thread: JuJu Speaks

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

JuJu Speaks

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: JuJu Speaks

AHHHHH!!! Social MEDIA!!!! LOOSE LOCKER ROOM!!! DRAMAA!

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Savviest media presence on the team

Even if it is all a front (and I hope it is not) the 21 year old guy knows how to interact with the fan base
    Thanks for the memories

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post

Even if it is all a front (and I hope it is not) the 21 year old guy knows how to interact with the fan base
    Weird. So the dude who was raised interacting and living with a fully formed social media ecosystem is successful at it. Where the people who had to learn it after they were a bit older suck at it? Who would've thunk it!

I'm not coming after you at all, I just think this is kind of just a statement on the generation gap idea about drama and social media many posters have started to allude to.

Social media is just the 2018 version of this:

At one point if you were over a certain age programming one of these was the devil's work. If you were under a certain age you could do it one handed while standing on your head without looking at the book.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Weird. So the dude who was raised interacting and living with a fully formed social media ecosystem is successful at it. Where the people who had to learn it after they were a bit older suck at it? Who would've thunk it!

I'm not coming after you at all, I just think this is kind of just a statement on the generation gap idea about drama and social media many posters have started to allude to.

Social media is just the 2018 version of this:

At one point if you were over a certain age programming one of these was the devil's work. If you were under a certain age you could do it one handed while standing on your head without looking at the book.
    True with Ben being too old and presumably enjoying his family too much to learn (although James Harrison developed an engaging Instagram presence), but with regard to AB and Bell they are not that old and know how to use social media, which reveals who they are.

Regardless of the platform the person has to know what to say - when someone has a short fuse or is simply dumb they are going to show that across media platforms. AB did not threaten to punch one reporter, call Ed B. a clown, or snipe back at the former Steelers PR guy because he does not know how to use twitter but because of who he has become.

And I cannot imagine JuJu rambling like this during an interview, in which Brown basically took back the apology his agent and the Steelers wrote for him the day before and then let us know he is an "exceptionalism"

Thanks for the memories

True with Ben being too old and presumably enjoying his family too much to learn (although James Harrison developed an engaging Instagram presence), but with regard to AB and Bell they are not that old and know how to use social media, which reveals who they are.

Regardless of the platform the person has to know what to say - when someone has a sort fuse or is simply dumb they are going to show that across media platforms. AB did not threaten to punch one reporter, call Ed B. a clown, or snipe back at the former Steelers PR guy because he does not know how to use twitter but because of who he has become.

And I cannot imagine JuJu rambling like this during an interview, in which Brown basically took back the apology his agent and the Steelers wrote for him the day before and then let us know he is an "exceptionalism"

Well. yeah. I mean AB is pretty dumb at everything besides football.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Give him a few more years then he'll be all like 'yeah whatup jalen ramsey we'll see what ur jaw look like this sunday smdh'

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

he is a egomaniac is what he is ... but w/e
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

As I’ve averred for over a year:

JuJu is the face of the NFL

(This tweet displays exactly why.)

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I hope that kid stays the same after he signs his $15M a year deal. Love him.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

The guy is really charismatic, I wouldn't be surprised if he lands a gig as an actor at some point

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

This is sooo fluffy!!!

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Juju is special.

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar