Thread: week 2 other scores

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

week 2 other scores

Falcons 31 Panthers 24: Falcons DIDN'T blow a lead. Prevent falling to an 0-2 hole despite injuries

Chargers 31 Bills 20: Was 28-6 Chargers at one point

Packers 29 Vikings 29 TIE: Another f-ing tie! NFL really needs to extend OT back to 15 minutes.

Saints 21 Browns 18: Saints looking like the NFL's biggest disappointment. This was my Super Bowl pick

Dolphins 20 Jets 12: That MNF game looking more like Lion incompetence than Jets turning the corner as I expected

Bucs 27 Eagles 21: Bucs now 2-0, Fitzpatrcik turning back the clock to 2015 with 8 TDs! BTW I thought this would be the worst team in the NFC this year

Titans 20 Texans 17: Keith Butler isn't the only coach past due to get the pink slip. Bill O Brien is another one

Colts 21 Redskins 9: I legit could see the Colts winning the AFC South if Luck can stay healthy

Current scores
    Rams 8 Cardinals 0 (2nd): Cards offense looking dead with Bradford

49ers 10 Lions 7 (2nd): Jimmy G doing better thus far than against the Vikes

Oakland 3 Denver 0 (1st): Looks like an unwatchable game between 2 bad teams

Jags 14 Pats 0 (1st): Jags turtling and Pats storming back soon to follow

Re: week 2 other scores

Update
    49ers 13 Lions 10 (Half): We'll see if the Lions collapse in the 2nd half again

Raiders 12 Broncos 0 (Half): Looks like an unwatchable game

Rams 19 Cards 0 (3rd): Cards should put Rosen in the game, starting now

Jagoffs 21 Cheats 3(Half): Bortles with 3 TDs. Will there be another collapse by a Cheats opponent?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Bortles 2nd time with 3 TD passes in a half for his entire career. Pats defense must be in decline. They can't seem to stop Bortles. OR maybe he's gotten better?

Chargers and Dolphins start 2018 2-0.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Packers 29 Vikings 29 TIE: Another f-ing tie! NFL really needs to extend OT back to 15 minutes.
    They will now because ....Aaron Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Bortles 2nd time with 3 TD passes in a half for his entire career. Pats defense must be in decline. They can't seem to stop Bortles. OR maybe he's gotten better?

Chargers 1-1, lost to Chiefs last year

Jags 24 Pats 10 after a Jags fumble. Here comes the Pats comeback right on cue

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Jagoffs 21 Cheats 3(Half): Bortles with 3 TDs. Will there be another collapse by a Cheats opponent?
    High time to keep the QB helmet speakers on full-time...

Final Score: Rams 34 Cards 0

Final Score: 49ers 30 Lions 27. Down 3, the Lions intercepted Garappolo with 2 minutes left and returned it inside the 10 but it was called back by a defensive holding penalty. The Lions got the ball back, but failed to rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Score: Jagoffs 31 Cheats 20.

- - - Updated - - -

Broncos 20 Raiders 19: Da Raidahs just blew a 12 point lead

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post

Looking at Bortles' career stats, I don't know why people keep saying he's a terrible QB. So he's not Peyton Manning, but terrible? No. He's middle of the road at worst. Didn't help that most of his tenure with the Jags were on crappy squads, so the losses weren't really on him.

Honestly though I wouldn't call a home win vs the pats a shocker. Jacksonville is very tough to beat at home especially early in the season where its like 120 degrees in florida

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

This one is for FS76!!!