Thread: Where will you guys/gals be streaming today's game?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Where will you guys/gals be streaming today's game?

Having a new roof installed. No DirectTV today. Working on getting their streaming but want alternatives so I can choose wisely.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Re: Where will you guys/gals be streaming today's game?

USTV now is a nice site, and you can get today's game. The free package includes CBS and the market is Harrisburg so you will get Steelers game most of the time. Also it's free unless you want DVR functions and what not. I went with the free version and don't really see the need to pay for the full package.

http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Google "NFL Stream Reddit". You should be able to handle it from there. Almost all have pop-ups but all eventually lead to a link that should be of low HD quality and work on most devices. Usually highly stable as well.

USTVNOW is better though - cause it is legal!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Where will you guys/gals be streaming today's game?

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    USTV now is a nice site, and you can get today's game. The free package includes CBS and the market is Harrisburg so you will get Steelers game most of the time. Also it's free unless you want DVR functions and what not. I went with the free version and don't really see the need to pay for the full package.

http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide
    How do you make sure your market is Harrisburg if you aren’t in that actual market? Is that possible?

I’m in the Philly market and we have the actual game today but in the future, it may not be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    How do you make sure your market is Harrisburg if you aren’t in that actual market? Is that possible?

I’m in the Philly market and we have the actual game today but in the future, it may not be there.
    I don't know how I just know that since I'm in Va and the local game here is Wash/Indy, I am getting the Harrisburg market. It was the same a few weeks back with one of our pre-season games. So maybe it has to do with the national game verses local game? Since the Steelers are suppose to be the National game but the Skins market trumps it here locally. So I'm not really sure how it works to be honest, I'm just grateful that I get to watch it today.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Signed up, verified, watching now. Easy as that. Thanks, saved my Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Signed up, verified, watching now. Easy as that. Thanks, saved my Sunday.
    I was surprised at how easy it was. Glad you get to enjoy today's game! Let's hope we can turn it on today!!