Thread: Watch: T.J. Watt Puts On A Show Vs Browns

Hybrid View

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Watch: T.J. Watt Puts On A Show Vs Browns

I know we’ve talked plenty about T.J. Watt this week. But it’s a performance worth mentioning over and over. He was the best player on the field Sunday against the Cleveland Browns, for either side. That, despite not playing a single snap in the preseason and missing nearly all of training camp with a hamstring injury.
    With the All-22 in our hands, we’re back with our weekly videos breaking down an important aspect of the week before. Sometimes that’s a scheme, a play, or player. Today, we turn our attention towards Watt. We’re breaking down his pass rushing, his run defense (equally as strong, as the video shows), and his overtime field goal block to keep the game tied.
    https://steelersdepot.com/2018/09/wa...how-vs-browns/

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Watch: T.J. Watt Puts On A Show Vs Browns

Yeah but "only" 3 sacks, not 4.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Yeah but "only" 3 sacks, not 4.

Maybe they were all dong sacks....

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Maybe they were all dong sacks....
    Yeah and half of his tackles were cheesy stack jumps while he displayed his patented flop n' flail technique

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

How old is this kid? Sounds about 12...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    How old is this kid? Sounds about 12...
    I think Alex K is about 11.

Dude knows his stuff though.