Thread: Perspective Of An Average Steelers Fan: Where Are The Former Steelers?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Perspective Of An Average Steelers Fan: Where Are The Former Steelers?

Early last season, I took a quick look at the rosters from around the NFL and found 24 former Steelers on active rosters. Teams tucked away three others on practice squads and placed at least four more on injured reserve.

I am not sure what it means, but this year there are only 16 former Steelers on other team’s current 53-man rosters. Four others are on injured reserve lists and two on practice squads outside of Pittsburgh. Teams released some players like Shamarko Thomas during the cutdown to 53-man rosters and do not appear on reserve rosters or practice squads at all.

Once again, the New York Jets are the only team with more than two former Steelers on their active roster. Here are the former Steelers appearing on other team’s rosters so far in 2018 (let me know who I missed):

read more

https://steelersdepot.com/2018/09/pe...medium=twitter

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Perspective Of An Average Steelers Fan: Where Are The Former Steelers?

Many of the great ones have already passed away.

RIP
    Mike Webster
    LC Greenwood
    Le'veon Bell (only his career)
    All Defense!

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    How would you like this to be your entry?

CB Brandon Boykin Signed to American Flag Football League
    Wonder how much that pays. Least he's staying active.Soon the nfl will morph into the same thing.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

You already looked them up. I don't understand the question. You know where they are.