Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: The Official Leveon Bell Watch thread

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: The Official Leveon Bell Watch thread

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Thomas actually had a contract that could be negotiated.
    flipping off the fanbase while on the cart isnt going to help him gain extra $$'s or extra years IMO
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    No surprise Mr. Bell has some thoughts about that

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/10/sea...bell-instagram
    See this is EXACTLY why you don't give a crap ton of guranteed money to a player who's both prone to injury and has had multiple suspensions. Yes the player can take his money and run, while the team gets hit with a ton of dead money, hamstringing their chances of winning a championship.

In the end, I cheer for the Steelers and not Le'Veon Bell the player. No one player is bigger than the team.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

If he's so worried about getting hurt, he needs to retire.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    If he's so worried about getting hurt, he needs to retire.
    Bu bu but, he NEEDS his guaranteed money, he needs his guaranteed money so he can pay his family and not have to work at Dairy Queen (even though he is pissing away millions of dollars at this point)

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Bu bu but, he NEEDS his guaranteed money, he needs his guaranteed money so he can pay his family and not have to work at Dairy Queen (even though he is pissing away millions of dollars at this point)
    Typical attitude of the current generation. They want to collect a check without needing to work.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    No surprise Mr. Bell has some thoughts about that

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/10/sea...bell-instagram
    "I'll continue to be the bad guy"

What a martyr he is...
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    "I'll continue to be the bad guy"

What a martyr he is...
    Point aim close range, point aim shots bang

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Would be nice if the team were 3-2-1 at that stage...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

*Yawn* I hope he doesn't. I'd rather go 6-9-1 without him than 7-8-1 with him.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

He plans to collect money for nothing, having pissed everyone off and being unprepared, and looking out of shape for good measure. Just jump right in and wing it against people who have been going full-speed for two months, that's his plan? Good luck - GREAT luck with that.

Hopefully we manage to find somewhere to send him, and save ourselves the $8 million or so he's going to cost us for sitting on his ass otherwise.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

flipping off the fanbase while on the cart isnt going to help him gain extra $$'s or extra years IMO
    I doubt he was flipping off the fanbase. Looked to me like he was flipping off the coaches as representative of the ownership. Still isn't going to gain him extra money, but I don't think that was ill-will towards the fans.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

You mean the fat guyon the jet ski?

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    *Yawn* I hope he doesn't. I'd rather go 6-9-1 without him than 7-8-1 with him.
    I’m not at all sure he’ll help us win any games. He’s coming to collect, he won’t play hard. He could take Harrison’s brilliant advice. I don’t even think the distraction will end with his arrival.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Great so when the team finally knocks the rust off and is playing well and making a push for the post season, fat ass thinks he's going to jump right in and half ass his way through the season? Get fucked LvB
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Maybe he comes in and tries to earn a monster contract...and helps the team.

People rooting against a player coming to possibly help the team makes me laugh...

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Maybe he comes in and tries to earn a monster contract...and helps the team.

People rooting against a player coming to possibly help the team makes me laugh...
    I agree. IMO, he's used up ALL of my goodwill and then some, so I really don't care about L. Bell the football player. However, there's no reason to think he won't come in, in shape and try to make a statement. All we have is one picture of him in a life-vest. Put that against years of him being in top shape—even last year when he held out—and the needle has to point to him coming in, in shape and ready to go. That said, I also acknowledge a different between being in shape for football, and actually being football ready. The latter only comes when practicing and playing with the team and going in pads. So, that part he'll definitely be lacking.

Might I be wrong? Sure. I'm married. I'm wrong every day. But history shows Bell always gives his all when on the field, and comes to the field ready to play.