Thread: some surprise to borderline shocking cuts

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

some surprise to borderline shocking cuts

as I scan through all these men who have been cut 1 thing is clear to me , many guys that we have talked about over the past couple years are to be found in this group ..

The NFL is giving up on guys seemingly quicker than before , part of the win now or you are out of work logic in the league I guess ....

slowly scan the names you may be shocked at some I know I was

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...player-rosters
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: some surprise to borderline shocking cuts

They cut Jones and Frenchy and was never a fan of either. All the others are future UPS drivers.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Teams looking for WRs have some nice options out there: Brice Butler (wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to Dallas), Corey Coleman, Martavis Bryant (if he’s not suspended), Braxton Miller. Jeff Janis was a contributor in Green Bay as a receiver and a return guy if I remember correctly.

Joe Webb finally found his way to the junk pile.

Kerwynn Williams is a decent back that could help a team.

Are John Simon and/or Frank Zombo makes the Steelers should be looking at? Zombo could be a nice depth player. Maybe an upgrade over Big Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I just noticed the Cowboys cut Kicker Dan Bailey. That’s a big surprise...if I needed a K, I’d be on the phone to him instantly...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler