Thread: Super Bowl LIII

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Super Bowl LIII

Now that the preseason is over , is time to predict who will be in the SuperBowl . Every year I think the Steelers should be in it but I really believe this is the year . My prediction is :

Steelers 30 Falcons 20

Whats yours ???

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Super Bowl LIII

Afc, Cheatriots: for the 2nd consecutive year, the other 15 teams in the AFC stumble over their own dicks and give the cheatriots little resistance allowing them to win the afc by default for the 2nd year in a row. Also the afc this year has potential to be as uncompetitive as the NFC in 2004 (the conference where 2 8-8 wildcard teams won playoff games)

Nfc- saints: the much more competitive conference with multiple legit possibilities. I give it to the saints with drew brees plus the running game plus the revived defense.

Super bowl- saints over Patriots: the afc probably wont be good enough to take advantage of the Patriots weaknesses but the saints will. The stronger conference traditionally wins the super bowl and I am 95% confident the super bowl winner comes from the NFC

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Falcons 35
    Steelers 43

It’s the “Julio Jones vs. AB” show. Each one has 3 TDs, but AB has about 75 more yards to claim the MVP. Also, TJ Watt has a pick-six which (essentially) seals the victory. Oh, and Boz has 5 FGs (we never punt).

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Afc, Cheatriots: for the 2nd consecutive year, the other 15 teams in the AFC stumble over their own dicks and give the cheatriots little resistance allowing them to win the afc by default for the 2nd year in a row. Also the afc this year has potential to be as uncompetitive as the NFC in 2004 (the conference where 2 8-8 wildcard teams won playoff games)

Nfc- saints: the much more competitive conference with multiple legit possibilities. I give it to the saints with drew brees plus the running game plus the revived defense.

Super bowl- saints over Patriots: the afc probably wont be good enough to take advantage of the Patriots weaknesses but the saints will. The stronger conference traditionally wins the super bowl and I am 95% confident the super bowl winner comes from the NFC
    Nothing would make me happier than to praise you as the ultimate genius come mid-February. I may even send you a gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler