Thread: Keep your heads up

Member Array title="Packers has a spectacular aura about">

Keep your heads up

This is from a Packer fan. It's only preseason so don't get down at all. We haven't beaten you in an actual regular season game since 1995 so this win means nothing. You guys will be fine. Your usually at least 10-6 to 12-4 every year. Good luck on your season and God bless.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Keep your heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Packers View Post
    This is from a Packer fan. It's only preseason so don't get down at all. We haven't beaten you in an actual regular season game since 1995 so this win means nothing. You guys will be fine. Your usually at least 10-6 to 12-4 every year. Good luck on your season and God bless.

Thanks buddy. Most of us here understand that it's only preseason and the team is working on specific things while also not playing half of our starters at all. There are always concerns, but there is a lot of time to get things corrected and the players up to speed.

Good luck on your season as well. It looks like you guys drafted well and Rodgers is healthy again. You will be in the mix with a chance to go all the way.

Member Array title="Packers has a spectacular aura about">

The Yancy Thigpen game was the last time we beat you even in Green Bay. That was years ago.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Keep our heads up?? After a preseason game loss?? Ok.... I’m trying but it’s not easy. I had to make an emergency appointment with my therapist.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Dumb thread, we are not the Browns or the Bengals.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Thanks man, i don't know how I'll ever get over this one though, I mean I haven't felt this kind of sting of defeat since the 1994 playoffs ;(

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

At ease fellas... he's just trying to be friendly
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-