Thread: What other NFL cities have you been to watch the Steelers play?

Senior Member Array title="saturdaysarebetter will become famous soon enough">

What other NFL cities have you been to watch the Steelers play?

While watching the game last night, hopefully one day I'll get to Lambeau Field. What other NFL cities have you been to watch the Steelers play?

For me:
    Buffalo
    Cleveland
    Indianapolis
    Carolina
    Jacksonville
    Tampa Bay

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: What other NFL cities have you been to watch the Steelers play?

Baltimore
    Washington

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I have only been to 1. It was in St. Louis.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

San Diego: like 7 times. The most memorable was Christmas Eve 1994. We had tickets for the nosebleeds, but when we got there, my dad was convinced that we needed to go left. I follow him, knowing sure well that our seats were to the right. We come out at the press level at the 50 yard line... and he says, “Merry Christmas!!!” #bestgiftever

Arizona: 3 times. If you haven’t been to the new complex, it is amazing. It has all three stadiums (football, baseball, hockey) sharing a side of a giant letter Y ...with a dining/hotel area in the middle. Really well laid out.

Senior Member Array title="mark0933 is on a distinguished road">
    Bully Basher Champion!

We plan our vacation around a game. My wife and my goal is to eventually see every stadium. This year we'd love to hit New Orleans, not sure yet if we can swing that though.

Been to :

Cleveland
    Cincinnati
    Detroit
    Kansas City
    Atlanta
    Buffalo
    Nashville

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Denver and Houston (in the Astrodome against the old Oilers).

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Denver and Houston (in the Astrodome against the old Oilers).
    Bum Phillips era or Glanville?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Bum Phillips era or Glanville?
    Pardee/Fisher - it was not too long before they moved to Nashville and became the Titans.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Miami (Super Bowl X)
    Atlanta (3 times -in 1996 when the Falcons were awful the Steelers fans were louder than the Falcons fans )

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Arizona: 3 times. If you haven’t been to the new complex, it is amazing. It has all three stadiums (football, baseball, hockey) sharing a side of a giant letter Y ...with a dining/hotel area in the middle. Really well laid out.
    Where are you talking about? The baseball stadium isn't anywhere near the football stadium.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Where are you talking about? The baseball stadium isn't anywhere near the football stadium.
    Basketball

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Basketball
    You're getting closer - lol. The hockey arena is next to the football stadium in Glendale but the baseball stadium is next to the basketball arena near downtown Phoenix.

I love the baseball stadium but I don't care much for the football venue with the dome look. I'm glad it's indoors though. No one wants to watch football in the AZ sun at 110 in September.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Miami
    All Defense!

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

St. Louis and Kansas City.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I'm going to Tampa this year to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    You're getting closer - lol. The hockey arena is next to the football stadium in Glendale but the baseball stadium is next to the basketball arena near downtown Phoenix.

I love the baseball stadium but I don't care much for the football venue with the dome look. I'm glad it's indoors though. No one wants to watch football in the AZ sun at 110 in September.
    Two stadiums, three stadiums... it’s a cool place.

So, here’s my story about that venue. The night before the game, my brother, my father, my bro-in-law & his best friend, and I are at The Yard House located inside if that stadium/hotel/restaurant madhouse. There are (no joke) 30,000 Steelers fans walking around & eating in all of the restaurants. I’m a word, it was “lit.”

So...

My bro-in-law says he knows of a Steelers bar that is supposed to be awesome. I’m like... look around!!! He says that I promised him that I’d go with him to the Steelers bar, and me being a man of my word, I drive him 30 miles out into the middle of nowhere. We walk in to this dive bar, and there are a whopping 9 people. To make matters worse, one of them was a Seahawks fan who drunkenly tried to convince me that the Seahawks had actually won SuperBowl XL. (Not just bad refs, but that they had actually won.)

Yeah... so... my bro-in-law isn’t allowed to make decisions any more.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

tampa, miami, jacksonville and of course pitt
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Two stadiums, three stadiums... it’s a cool place.

So, here’s my story about that venue. The night before the game, my brother, my father, my bro-in-law & his best friend, and I are at The Yard House located inside if that stadium/hotel/restaurant madhouse. There are (no joke) 30,000 Steelers fans walking around & eating in all of the restaurants. I’m a word, it was “lit.”

So...

My bro-in-law says he knows of a Steelers bar that is supposed to be awesome. I’m like... look around!!! He says that I promised him that I’d go with him to the Steelers bar, and me being a man of my word, I drive him 30 miles out into the middle of nowhere. We walk in to this dive bar, and there are a whopping 9 people. To make matters worse, one of them was a Seahawks fan who drunkenly tried to convince me that the Seahawks had actually won SuperBowl XL. (Not just bad refs, but that they had actually won.)

Yeah... so... my bro-in-law isn’t allowed to make decisions any more.
    Sports bars/areas...when it's really good stay put.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Dallas - Ben throws a pick 6 in OT to lose the game. (Visiting the Dallas Book Depository was the highlight of the trip....if you visit Dallas make time to visit it)

Beautiful Secaucus, N.J. - home of the Jersey Giants and Jersey Jets. (Skip it, Metlife Stadium sucks as a place to watch a game)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Just Philadelphia and Baltimore for me. I haven’t seen them in Heinz Field yet...saw two at three Rivers. The tickets are just so damn expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

New York ( Jets at Shea )
    New Jersey ( Jets and Giants )
    Baltimore
    Miami
    Chicago
    Philly
    Cleveland
    Buffalo

Member Array title="cheezheadsteeler is on a distinguished road"> cheezheadsteeler's Avatar

Green Bay - Lambeau Field is a must
    Minnesota - prior to US Bank stadium
    Jacksonville
    Arizona
    Washington DC
    Cleveland
    Cincinnati
    Indianapolis
    Kansas City
    Charlotte
    Tampa Bay
    (and of course Heinz Field and 3 Rivers Stadium)
    Last edited by cheezheadsteeler; 08-20-2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: added 3 rivers