Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Preseason Week 2: STEELERS @ Packers

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Re: Preseason Week 2: STEELERS @ Packers

If the defense once again sucks during the regular season and no one gets fired lololol
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    If calls like that keep happening all year long, the officials are going to decide a ton of games.

The NFL is in a very bad spot right now. You can see players having trouble flying in to tackle. They are all conscious of the helmet hitting any part of the ball carrier and hesitating.

The product is not looking good.
    My thoughts EXACTLY.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Listening listening to these Homer Packer announcers try to justify that pass interference call as excruciating the hear

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

TD over Edmunds.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Look like Edmunds got taken for a ride for the second time tonight. The search continues on somebody for the Steelers to cover a tight end

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's just preseason but I'm still a little upset that they call that a pass interference . Changes the whole outcome of the play call down there

- - - Updated - - -

We're making this Gilbert kid look like a pro bowler. Now I kind of hope he becomes a pro bowl or so it justifies our oline bad play

Rudolph didn't look that good but he didn't get much help from the supporting cast. o-line has been horrible.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Wouldn't it be funny if Kizer turned out to become Rodgers' successor as starting QB in Green Bay? Another episode in the Factory of Sadness in Cleveland .

Not that I think Kizer is capable of that (and certainly not to become nearly as good as Rodgers), but that would be almost as good as if Garoppolo turned out to be a really good QB (because Belicheat let him go).

Another pick 6.

Ass whooping. 41-14.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Rudolph didn't look that good but he didn't get much help from the supporting cast. o-line has been horrible.
    I think Samuels missed at least one chip on that guy. But can’t be sure. Was that Fieler that Gilbert abused repeatedly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got about a few more plays and I'm shutting this off and going to bed

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Again, I feel that the play calling has been horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

TD!

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Oh my God James Washington did you see that catch

- - - Updated - - -

Now that is some good combat catching as Mike Tomlin would say

- - - Updated - - -

Wow this defense is pathetic

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Fire Butler NOW!!!

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

This is my last series and then I'm going to bed

How is that one not a pass interference?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Dobbs doing better than Rudolph

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I think Samuels missed at least one chip on that guy. But can’t be sure. Was that Fieler that Gilbert abused repeatedly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Believe it was. I'll have to watch the game again to see for sure.

Will Green Bay surpass 60 tonight?

Miss tackles *eye roll*

Green Bay got 50, 9 points shy of 60

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

James Washington. The Farmer was impressive tonight.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Believe it was. I'll have to watch the game again to see for sure.
    You actually would watch this shit again ? ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    You actually would watch this shit again ? ugh
    Not the whole game lol, that post was also before GB scored 51 points.

NFL Network usually replays the game but I've had no time to do so.

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

There was some good things, but mostly a lot of bad. One of the biggest yips for the D that stood out to me was the out route to Kumerow that led to the big TD. Misplayed by Allen to try and swat the ball while trailing the play... Berhe dropping his jock getting turned around because he didn't use sideline leverage and then got lapped by the ILB Thomas running after the play to the endzone.

@7:10