Thread: Happy Game Day!!! Great to look forward to watching the Steelers later tonight, beats regular TV.

saturdaysarebetter Array title="john4psu is an unknown quantity at this point">

Happy Game Day!!! Great to look forward to watching the Steelers later tonight, beats regular TV.

Especially looking forward to seeing Dobbs and Jones getting extended playing time. Have to make a trip one day to Lambeau too. It's on my sports bucket list.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Re: Happy Game Day!!! Great to look forward to watching the Steelers later tonight, beats regular TV.

Great for you....LOL! It's not on here in Indiana until 2am NFL network. ugh

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Happy Game Day!!! Great to look forward to watching the Steelers later tonight, beats regular TV.

for anyone who can not get the game go to www.ustvnow.com and get a free subscription to the basic package the game is scheduled to air there
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

You're looking forward to seeing Jones?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    LOL !

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Yes I am ...Aaron Jones the Packers RB 2nd year guy from UTEP
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

The Stillerz at Green Bay will be on KWWL! Whee!

*EDIT* Wait... I thought Jones was sitting this game out and it was going to be 100% Rudolph and Dobbs. Am I mistaken?
    -Slashy
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

No. That was the plan we heard. Rudolph and Dobbs only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    No. That was the plan we heard. Rudolph and Dobbs only.
    You are correct, loverboy!

GO STEELERS!