Thread: What’s everyone’s Favorite piece of sports memorabilia?

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

What’s everyone’s Favorite piece of sports memorabilia?

Doesn’t have to be Steelers related. Mine is a pair of game used autographed gloves of AB from 2013 before he was AB. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: What’s everyone’s Favorite piece of sports memorabilia?

I do not collect memorabilia , but my grandson got this at training camp

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I don't collect memorabilia but I did get a picture of Troy w/myself and my son.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Not a memorabilia collector either, but I do have a Terrible Towel that was specially made for Super Bowl XIV that HTG picked up at an estate sale in the Pittsburgh area and sent me a few years back.

Still missing the hell out of her.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Since you said everyone...lol.

I have a picture of my youngest daughter with Cliff Branch, wearing his Superbowl ring. She was 10 at the time.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

My mother in law's Terrible Towel. She and I got along very well, and she made sure I inherited it when she passed :'(

Best,
    -Slashy
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

[QUOTE=silver & black;646858]Since you said everyone...lol.
    You should post it

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I got a football signed by about a dozen of the 2011 Steelers, included Troy, Ben, Timmons, Aaron Smith, Farrior, Clark, Hoke and a couple others. Unfortunately including Jason Worilds too. Had a fun talk with Hoke about the Aquabats (ska band), whose lead singer is apparently his brother-in-law.

Next would probably be a ticket stub and program from Game 3 of the 1989 World Series (the earthquake game) that I skipped school to attend, or at least to try to attend.

Then my first piece of memorabilia, a baseball signed by Joaquin Andujar, a random Oakland A's pitcher, because we got to go on the field with the Cub Scouts or something.

Then a foul ball that I caught at an A's game off the bat of Danny Tartabull. In hindsight, I went to a lot of A's games as a kid.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Sitting between Ike Taylor and Will Gay on a golf cart during the James Farrior Foundation charity weekend. Summer 2009. Gay let me try on his Super Bowl ring. Pictures to follow.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I have a Hines Ward Super Bowl MVP signed helmet and MVP Super Bowl XL Ball. Also have a Super Bowl 43 MVP signed Holmes Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Lambert's missing tooth. He didn't autograph it.

https://goo.gl/images/mC6JnG
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="saturdaysarebetter will become famous soon enough">

Super Bowl 43 ticket. Footballs signed by Franco and Jack Ham.