Thread: Antonio Brown Limps Off After Individual Drills - 08/13/18

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Antonio Brown Limps Off After Individual Drills - 08/13/18

Two days after Steelers receiver Antonio Brown returned to practice after missing 10 days with a quadriceps strain, Brown may be injured again.

Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that Brown limped off the practice field after doing some early individual work.

Brown returned to practice on Saturday, participating in team drills.

Source: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...vidual-drills/

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Limps Off After Individual Drills - 08/13/18

- - - Updated - - -

1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I wonder how Ed Bouchette manages to keep his job...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post

better yet THIS

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

better yet THIS

That's harsh.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    That's harsh.
    Mr. Ed has it coming he is always making shit up ....

AB has been annoyed with the media lately, so not suprsied. But if he goes after anyone it should be Mark Madden. He's the one trashing AB. Also JuJu and Bell.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    I wonder how Ed Bouchette manages to keep his job...
    This guy, Ron Cook and that Madden clown are just that...clowns.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Of course, of course...

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Given the characteristic transparency with which the Steelers have addressed AB's injury since it occurred, I am certain Bouchette is making it up even though he has no motivation to do so and that AB being so touchy about Bouchette's report has nothing to do with AB being anything less than 100% recovered

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Ed Bullchitte.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Ed Bullchitte.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Ed Bullchitte.
    The old grouch needs to think about retiring soon and take Kook w/him.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Given the characteristic transparency with which the Steelers have addressed AB's injury since it occurred, I am certain Bouchette is making it up even though he has no motivation to do so and that AB being so touchy about Bouchette's report has nothing to do with AB being anything less than 100% recovered

I don't know about this one Dan. Bouchette is simply winging it on so much of what he writes and says these days that I just don't believe much of anything he is commenting on anymore.

If I had to give anyone the benefit of the doubt here, it would be AB. Besides, players limp after many plays in the NFL. That doesn't mean that they're injured. They usually just walk it off and go back in the game and continue playing. I think Ed B. just tries to embellish much of what he reports or just makes stuff up at times.

I guess we'll find out soon enough, but I just don't think Ed has much credibility anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    well if AB isnt 100% someone should clue in Joe Haden , Artie Burns and the rest of the DBs on the team not named Cam Sutton , Because AB beat them like a drum yesterday on nearly every rep

here he is vs the rookie

Next click got us this pic

reminder Edmunds ran a timed 40 at the combine of 4.47 ...
    AB also ran a 4.47 ..... but that was several years ago and a lot of body banging ago , AB seemed to be ever so slightly pulling away from the kid , so I think it is fair to assume he is 100%
    Last edited by Dwinsgames; 08-13-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Think I’m going to miss out on much? Lol...

well if AB isnt 100% someone should clue in Joe Haden , Artie Burns and the rest of the DBs on the team not named Cam Sutton , Because AB beat them like a drum yesterday on nearly every rep

here he is vs the rookie

Next click got us this pic

reminder Edmunds ran a timed 40 at the combine of 4.47 ...
    AB also ran a 4.47 ..... but that was several years ago and a lot of body banging ago , AB seemed to be ever so slightly pulling away from the kid , so I think it is fair to assume he is 100%
    Lol. He runs a 4.47 with a limp.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Maybe Ed is bucking for a job at CNN?
    All Defense!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

Nope. Saves you from useless updates that the world already knew about yesterday.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

here he is vs the rookie
    Very well could just be be precautionary for Brown to only do individual work yesterday after returning to full practice this weekend and that may be standard procedure during training camp for AB not to participate in multiple consecutive days of full practice at St Vincents even if he is 100% (as is the case with Ben).

Then again maybe as part of the "monitoring" process Tomlin described this weekend there was a previously unplanned reason for lighter work yesterday

Brown competed in most of the team drills during the two-hour session at Saint Vincent.

Coach Mike Tomlin said the Steelers will monitor Brown’s progress over the next few days.

“It’s the appropriate thing to do,” Tomlin said. “It’s August, so we’re going to be smart about how we work him back in.”

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...e-for-steelers

Brown didn’t participate in team activities on Monday because of what coach Mike Tomlin termed a maintenance day. When he’s healthy, Brown doesn’t typically take days off. Tomlin said Brown’s prior quad injury was not the reason for his down time Monday.

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...-saint-vincent

No question avoiding any injuries that potentially carry over into September is more important than AB practicing

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

naa you're good , I have been blocked for a year for calling him out of horseshit , he wont respond wont debate he just blocks

naa you're good , I have been blocked for a year for calling him out of horseshit , he wont respond wont debate he just blocks
    Exactly what happened...I’m not worried about it. His reporting is substandard at best...lol

we can start a club LOL from what I see on twitter it will not lack for membership ... every few month I post something about it on twitter sometimes I get some pretty comical replies

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Oh, you guys... he's an award winning journalist!!! Maybe if you asked him some questions about IUP, he would have taken you seriously!!

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Live pic of Tomlin addressing it with AB

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Wasn't a limp. That's just how he do... #Boomin'

Ed should have asked Joe Haden is AB was 100% or not ....
    ( or easier yet just paid attention )