Thread: anyone going to Latrobe tomorrow ?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

anyone going to Latrobe tomorrow ?

I am taking my oldest grandson to camp tomorrow wondering if anyone from here will be there ?
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: anyone going to Latrobe tomorrow ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I am taking my oldest grandson to camp tomorrow wondering if anyone from here will be there ?
    that's awesome, I'm jealous. have fun, has your oldest grandson ever gone before?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    that's awesome, I'm jealous. have fun, has your oldest grandson ever gone before?
    his first time he is so stoked , 11 years old but a huge fan ... every time he gets money he is like Pap can you take me to walmart I wanna buy football cards .... in 2 years he has collected about 11k cards lol

wants to take his Terrible Towel , one of his Steelers jerseys a steeler football and hat in hopes of an autograph or two ...

I'm like do you really wanna carry all that ?

so hopefully he takes about half of it lol

I'll post some pics I am sure
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

That's awesome man! Have a great time with your grandson!

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    his first time he is so stoked , 11 years old but a huge fan ... every time he gets money he is like Pap can you take me to walmart I wanna buy football cards .... in 2 years he has collected about 11k cards lol

wants to take his Terrible Towel , one of his Steelers jerseys a steeler football and hat in hopes of an autograph or two ...

I'm like do you really wanna carry all that ?

so hopefully he takes about half of it lol

I'll post some pics I am sure
    sooooo cool, please do...

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

W0W wish I was close enogh, but with that said I hope you 2 have a Great time enjoy it a little for me too!!! You are raising your grandson the right way...Go Steelers!!!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Advice....get there early to get him a good spot along the fence. Those kids are vicious.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Have a great time

I regret not going to St Vincents when I was living in Pittsburgh in the 70s